Us Troops rape 14 year old girl

joshs00blkgt

Bulldawgs Amen
Established Member
Well i heard the puppy tossing was fake but even if it was fake they shouldnt have even made a video of it.....Now this is just horrible and makes me sick at the stomach.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Old. There are bad apples in every group of people. Don't think they're all like that.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The fact that they changed clothes and wore a ski mask shows premedation for sure. Sounds like they planned to do it for kicks. Sick! Just plain sick! I hope they are punished appropriately.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Old. There are bad apples in every group of people. Don't think they're all like that.

The problem is you don't often hear anything about the good guys. But give the press a story about bad Americans and is all over the F'N place. These pricks should be tortured till almost dead, treated until their almost better and then do it all over again, and again, and again...

onemean460

Established Member
People like that should be shot like a like a dog.

Just an expression Im not saying its good to shoot dogs, I love dogs. just an expression thats all.

boy, the rest of the world will think highly of us now, real good for foreign relations and future engagements. Poor family.

Americans are the most self centered and self absorbed people in the world. Yet you think Americans care about about how they are perceived by people in other parts of the globe? You need a reality check.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread