Us Troops rape 14 year old girl

blkstang325

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
the whole recruiting process for the us millitary has changed over the years..some people that are currently in uniform are gang members, law breakers, and such due to the lack of people enlisting in the armed forces...

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
boy, the rest of the world will think highly of us now, real good for foreign relations and future engagements. Poor family.

Well we are already hated by everyone so nothing new on that front.

I can't believe someone would do that. I have always heard war can screw you up big time but that is just unreal. Kill two little girls and their parents. Those soldiers must have been through some serious **** or really F'ed up in the head.

workmangc

Stay away from SHM.
Established Member
I think I remember this from an Army times Issue awhile back as well.
That's what you get when you lower recruiting standards and/or put pressure on recruiters to put #'s in.

After all, once you do ID a Wack-job in the ranks, it takes FOREVER to get them out.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
yea Iraq sucks but there is no excuse for raping anyone. this guy should be punished if he indeed do this

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
the whole recruiting process for the us millitary has changed over the years..some people that are currently in uniform are gang members, law breakers, and such due to the lack of people enlisting in the armed forces...

First, this is very unfortunate...
I worked at a Marine Corps Recruiting Station Headquarters for a few years. Though recruiters would bring us people wanting to be Marines, we turned many away. We would turn away people left and right for subjective tattoos, turned away GED and non HS graduates, and anyone with any felonies and other serious crimes. Unfortunately, we refer them to the Army and National Guard. In Atlanta for the Marine Corps, they have no problem recruiting qualified individuals...often enlisting 85-100 new men and women monthly on the first processing day of the month. They lead the Marine Corps nationwide in recruiting and probably servicewide.

workmangc

Stay away from SHM.
Established Member
Unfortunately, we refer them to the Army and National Guard.

Watch where you step....As a former Recruiter for the Army, I myself have had to turn several over to the Corps for some issues with the Law as well, In fact I found the PA National Guard to be more strict than we were on certain issues for enlistment purposes.

Truth be told, each branch has their list of no-no's that they will and won't accept.

When an applicant didn't meet the Recruiters criteria, often they are refered to a competitor branch.

G:342

Just here for the ride.
Established Member
Sooo old. It was members of the 101st Airborne Division out of FT. Campbell, Ky.
If I remember right, the man who shot the little girl after he raped her got life in Leavenworth. I'm sure the men there will make him feel more then welcome....

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
Sooo old. It was members of the 101st Airborne Division out of FT. Campbell, Ky.
If I remember right, the man who shot the little girl after he raped her got life in Leavenworth. I'm sure the men there will make him feel more then welcome....

thank GOD justice was served.
If this is true I hope that soldier gets gangbanged by every dick in that prison.

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
Well we are already hated by everyone so nothing new on that front.

I can't believe someone would do that. I have always heard war can screw you up big time but that is just unreal. Kill two little girls and their parents. Those soldiers must have been through some serious **** or really F'ed up in the head.

I doubt they were PUT THROUGH anything besides being away from home... dont give them excuses... wrong is wrong.
this is what happens when we have people even on this board saying... JUST NUKE THAT whole country.. nuke the middle east. Then you have soldiers who go there with that MENTALITY and absolute disregard for human life. That mentality is hitler mentality... people like that should be killed on spot. No one's life is MORE important that anothers. :mj:

Last edited:

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
I doubt they were PUT THROUGH anything besides being away from home... dont give them excuses... wrong is wrong.
this is what happens when we have people even on this board saying... JUST NUKE THAT whole country.. nuke the middle east. Then you have soldiers who go there with that MENTALITY and absolute disregard for human life. That mentality is hitler mentality... people like that should be killed on spot. No one's life is MORE important that anothers. :mj:

amen.

Users who are viewing this thread