Us Troops rape 14 year old girl

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Alleged is the key word for now.

But it sounds as if he has some mental issues. Wonder how he got in the army at the time or if the markers for his issues were showing when he enlisted.

SRV1

Established Member
This crap happens more than you think. Vietnam was known for it and other wars as well. War really plays a toll on the human mind. Hope the guy goes to jail.

James

o2k

Noob
Established Member
I remember hearing about this... 14 yrs old... Family shot... just terrible. Even if alleged is the keyword.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
And we're all worried about some sick b!tch throwing a dog off a cliff????????? There is at least 10x's the publicity on the puppy thrower

SVTBMG

Banned
Nice to see the military has such horrible psychological testing. I am sorry but one look at that guy I can tell he is F'd up.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
us troops dont carry aks??...y did he have one

for the same reason they put on regular clothes and ski masks, and then burned all the clothes and ditched the ak. so they wouldnt get caught.

And we're all worried about some sick b!tch throwing a dog off a cliff????????? There is at least 10x's the publicity on the puppy thrower

um, this was all over the news for a LONG time. this isnt new.

these ****ers should be hung, in Iraq, in front of the people there. to show that we actually do take care of business even when one of our own ****s up. but that will never happen. :nonono:

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
boy, the rest of the world will think highly of us now, real good for foreign relations and future engagements. Poor family.

Schmuckingham

Established Member
I'd have a personality disorder too if i had ears like that.

What the hell is wrong with people these days.

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
BBC reporting will always put the US in bad light. Its on thier job description.

Users who are viewing this thread