upstate ny boys

1fasO3CobraVert

Bitten
Established Member
I just found your thread! I've been viewing this website since early 05, maybe even 04? I've never really posted much, just been interested in all the threads and knowledge from all those on this forum. I moved here from Huntsville, AL. Big Cobra town! I'm in Owego/Binghamton! I've been all over Upstate with the Cobra. My wife and I also have a house in Nanuet. The Cobra is away (hybernating) now, but I'm itching to get the car out! I'm looking to get some work done from the Mustang Magic folks. Anyone here had any work done by them?

RocMach1

Established Member
I live in the town over from Nanuet. If your gonna have work done by Mustang Magic, check out the site SVTSnake.com. Nice bunch of guys there that are mainly local from Long Island and lower NY area (westchester/rockland). They all get alot of work done by MM there. Havent had any work done personally but have heard some great feedback and some not so great...Hope that helps...

scotts99snake

Established Member
nope however ken, nj200R has a camp up on lake sacendaga so we are up north quite a bit. we did a cruise there and one up to Ticonderoga in October.

All the way up to Ticonderoga? lol I am still an hour and a half north of there. There is an 01 Cobra in town, but I don't know who it is yet.

overweight5.0

Established Member
Hey guys just got done reading through this thread and seeing where everyone is from. I live in the Binghamton area(Endicott to be exact) and just wanted to introduce myself. Im going to college at St. Bonaventure which is located about an hour south of Buffalo. Although I dont have a mustang ive got a mountaineer that im pretty proud of and runs pretty strong. Excited for spring to get some more performance goodies slapped on its 5.0!

-Dave

myburm

Whatever...
Established Member
Hi y'all! I found this site the way alot of people did...other boards. I really like the setup here...good to see peeps from my general area, too. Yeah, I'm originally from TN, but we just moved here to Malta a couple of months ago. Trying to get my car fixed up and get a bike right now. So where's the music round here, anyway? No, not country...rock...lol

D2Fresh16

Established Member
I guess you guys are pretty close to me? Im about an hour north of northern jersey, like Paramus and such.. Im about 15 minuets from Newburgh, and about 30 mins from Poughkeepsie? Anyone around here go cruising or what?

BiLL1024

Established Member
I am in Dutchess co.
Check out McD'd in Highland by the bridge, on Friday nights.
There is a cruse in there. I try to go a couple times a month.
Or Port Ewen @ the Frozen rainbow ice cream shop on 9W. (Friday too)

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
Hi y'all! I found this site the way alot of people did...other boards. I really like the setup here...good to see peeps from my general area, too. Yeah, I'm originally from TN, but we just moved here to Malta a couple of months ago. Trying to get my car fixed up and get a bike right now. So where's the music round here, anyway? No, not country...rock...lol

Northern Lights in Clifton Park - you're right there.
good bands all the time....
google it
:beer:

blkshelby

Established Member
Hey guys whats up i live in rockland county (southern new york) anyone have any 03-04s for salee im looking!

Thanks Phil

RocMach1

Established Member
guy on here just had an 03 SB for sale but it just got sold about 2 weeks ago...

i live in rockland too. ill keep a look out...

siksvt03cobra

Established Member
Nice to see some people from rockland.. The guy with that mystic lives up the block from me. I used to have a black 03 coupe now I have a red 04..

Users who are viewing this thread