upstate ny boys

69clark

Established Member
Cool, i'll shoot you a pm when spring hits. Thanks bro...

I have heard that Tint King on 5 does a great job and good prices too. I have only seen one car he did, and it was my buddies car. He said that they did the car in 45mins, and it looked perfect. Maybe Dave can chime in on this as I know that is only one car to verify his work and other than hearing good things from others, thats all I know about him.

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
I have heard that Tint King on 5 does a great job and good prices too. I have only seen one car he did, and it was my buddies car. He said that they did the car in 45mins, and it looked perfect. Maybe Dave can chime in on this as I know that is only one car to verify his work and other than hearing good things from others, thats all I know about him.

yea i have no experience with the tint kind i heard of them, this guy i know works for a tint shop and does side work

SgtMike

Lurker
Established Member
I got my tint done at Ziebart on Central ave.
It has been good so far (1.5 years)...it comes with a lifetime warranty so any streaking bubbling whatever they will replace it.

tdi_logik

Established Member
I got my tint done at Ziebart on Central ave.
It has been good so far (1.5 years)...it comes with a lifetime warranty so any streaking bubbling whatever they will replace it.

my neigbor is the guy that works at ziebart and does the tinting on the side... much less then ziebart... does GREAT work and very reasonable prices too.

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
my neigbor is the guy that works at ziebart and does the tinting on the side... much less then ziebart... does GREAT work and very reasonable prices too.

yes this is the guy i was talking about, he does top notch work ive seen it first hand

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
I'm ready for another cruise around the lake....it'll be a while though....

dsc_0169.jpg

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
Hey what's up guys, I'm at fort drum about an hour north of Syracuse. Anyone around the area, I have 2 buddies with 04 cobras also.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Hey what's up guys, I'm at fort drum about an hour north of Syracuse. Anyone around the area, I have 2 buddies with 04 cobras also.
I am building a camp in constableville, about 45 minutes south of ft drum....planning on cruising up that way come summer :thumbsup:

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
eagle24 - nj2000r is definitely a guy you will want to hook up with for a cruise. if the roads he knows out that way are anything like the ones we cruise up here, you are in for a treat! and good luck keeping up with him in the twisties!!!! JK

m2r08

Established Member
I'm in Elmira, NY, anyone from around here? I turned 16 a couple months ago and got a '96 Cobra, it's pretty quick. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread