upstate ny boys

69clark

Established Member
i always had the slowest car of the pack:bored::shrug:

however i did pull on clark, oh wait his belt was slipping :rolleyes:

i cant wait for carsile, i would like to get a meet or two in before if the weather is nice

Hey a pull is a pull. If you show up on race day and have mechanical problems and lose, you still lose. I can except a loss.

So as of now I think I hold the crown for slowest, I'll just have to get my sh*t together for next time, lol.

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
LOL at this thread.

Daves car should be a cool project with all the gunine R parts and one off stuff he is making himself.

Tom- The Pace car project sounds cool as hell. Did you consider doing a interior swap as well with the 03-04?

Once biggie gets the fuel sorted out he will be in the "600 club"

I have my work cut out for me, now its snomobile season and I keep finding good deals on quad parts for the 450, so I have to keep on track. The stand alone set up is going to be $$$ but I want max power on the fly without having to change tunes. Then I will have a special "kill" tune...

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
LOL at this thread.

Daves car should be a cool project with all the gunine R parts and one off stuff he is making himself.

Tom- The Pace car project sounds cool as hell. Did you consider doing a interior swap as well with the 03-04?

Once biggie gets the fuel sorted out he will be in the "600 club"

I have my work cut out for me, now its snomobile season and I keep finding good deals on quad parts for the 450, so I have to keep on track. The stand alone set up is going to be $$$ but I want max power on the fly without having to change tunes. Then I will have a special "kill" tune...

wait wheres the part where you help me put cams in my car?:rolleyes:

RocMach1

Established Member
Thats not so bad. Maybe when spring rolls around I'll take a ride up.

Im in Rockland about 30 mins south of Woodbury Commons just down the Palisades Prkwy. Spring time I wanna take a ride up to the other guys. There's some pretty good car shows up there.

As far as the winter, finally got my car cleaned and put away under the cover in the garage last weekend. For mods I got slotted rotors, SS Brake Lines, SLP Line Lock, going to paint the calipers either Red or Black, lowering with H&R SS Springs, MM Iso's. Interior not sure yet but might go all out and get Nexxus Line Oil Press. Fuel Press, and A/F gauges... Now just gotta wait till a warm spring week and install all the goodies...:beer:

NETHNGBTSTK

Established Member
Im in Rockland about 30 mins south of Woodbury Commons just down the Palisades Prkwy. Spring time I wanna take a ride up to the other guys. There's some pretty good car shows up there.

As far as the winter, finally got my car cleaned and put away under the cover in the garage last weekend. For mods I got slotted rotors, SS Brake Lines, SLP Line Lock, going to paint the calipers either Red or Black, lowering with H&R SS Springs, MM Iso's. Interior not sure yet but might go all out and get Nexxus Line Oil Press. Fuel Press, and A/F gauges... Now just gotta wait till a warm spring week and install all the goodies...:beer:

I grew up in Rockland and my folks sill live there, what color Mach do you have? We've probably crossed paths before.

1967eleanor

Established Member

yea you guys really should. we have a blast going to shows, ripping up some mountain roads after.:rockon:
oh and we have fun taking pics of each others cars

a couple pics from last year

img1252mediumta4wq2.jpg

cobra001mi0.jpg

pics053nl4.jpg

cobra021al4.jpg

Last edited:

RocMach1

Established Member
I grew up in Rockland and my folks sill live there, what color Mach do you have? We've probably crossed paths before.

Really? Its black with personal plates. Dont drive it all in the winter, just sits and waits till all the salt and snow are gone and spring time weather comes back... Whats your car look like. I might have seen it before...

Bobby

NETHNGBTSTK

Established Member
Really? Its black with personal plates. Dont drive it all in the winter, just sits and waits till all the salt and snow are gone and spring time weather comes back... Whats your car look like. I might have seen it before...

Bobby

My cobra is silver with black FR500 rims. I know I've seen a black on black Mach around but i think it was at the bear mountain car show. I hear you about the winter, my car is stored in my garage as well. It gives me the time to do the maintenance stuff that is to much of a drag to due in the summer. Either way its good to meet a local. We'll get a road trip going in the spring for sure.

RocMach1

Established Member
My cobra is silver with black FR500 rims. I know I've seen a black on black Mach around but i think it was at the bear mountain car show. I hear you about the winter, my car is stored in my garage as well. It gives me the time to do the maintenance stuff that is to much of a drag to due in the summer. Either way its good to meet a local. We'll get a road trip going in the spring for sure.

I went to the Bear Mt shows a few times this past summer. Pretty good show they put on every week. Amazing how many amazing cars are around the area. But yeah def. do a cruise sometime when the weather gets warmer...

NETHNGBTSTK

Established Member
Yeah the Bear Mtn car show is by far the best car show around. Amazing how many cars show up. I always tell people think of a car you want to see in person and it will most likely be at the show. I can never get a race from any of the sick cars there though. No matter what tire they are running and how big there blowers are they never want to play. Its all good

RocMach1

Established Member
True, every time I go there, the entire field is packed. Definitely the most variety in muscle cars Ive ever seen at one time. Next year you can race me and I can lose...

NETHNGBTSTK

Established Member
True, every time I go there, the entire field is packed. Definitely the most variety in muscle cars Ive ever seen at one time. Next year you can race me and I can lose...

I go with the same 5 guys for years now and one of them has a red Mach with some small bolt ons. You two should have fun messing around and he's a nice guy so its all in fun. There is also a 302 notch that comes with us that is slower then the Mach off the bottle and a little faster on it. Either way I'll let you know when its that time again.

kleen93gt

Established Member
67 eleanor, do you know of any good tint shops in the Albany area?
I want to get my widows tinted in my 04 this spring.

Last edited:

1967eleanor

Established Member
67 eleanor, do you know of any good tint shops in the Albany area?
I want to get my widows tinted in my 04 this spring.

yup there is a local guy that does it, he does it out of his garage but ive seen a bunch of cars he did and i would highly recommend him, his prices are not bad either.

Users who are viewing this thread