upstate ny boys

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
how are ya? what are you guys doing over the winter? mods? any plans for spring next year?

i know im going down to fun ford weekend in carsile, anyone care to join in the fun? its the first weekend of june i believe

1967eleanor

Established Member
amen to that, i havnt driven my car in about 4 weeks. However, im busy doing mods. but once they are done im sure ill go crazy

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
im a definite for Carlisle this year!
as far as mods this winter, gonna drop the tank and do GT pumps and PPRV delete.
Tom - how you been man? My car is a "little" different than last time you saw her.....
I CANT WAIT FOR NICE WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
More boost, fuel system, IRS mods and a standalone NOS system. Then some HID's for "pimp" factor. I also have a Teksid block Im thinking about building up. I have to install my 00R brakes too.

Im down for whatever next year...

Last edited:

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
^Dave (1967eleanor) and I are just north of albany, Scotty (ugotbit03) is a little further up north from us, and Tom (69clark) is south of albany.

where is Tuxedo Park?

NETHNGBTSTK

Established Member
If you know where Woodberry Commons (the big outdoor shopping plaza) is its about 10 min from there. If you get off the thruway I-87 at exit 15 and get on 17N it will take you to tuxedo.

1967eleanor

Established Member
Dave, what mods you got planned this year?

some goodies, ;-)

-i have modified a 2000 R lower intake to fit my motor and am currently perfecting the runners. that should give me a great powerband, i have started fabricating the upper intake. i have already made the intake plaque. i have also have a set or R injectors i will be installing (30lb/hr) and i will be getting a single blade TB. i have also installed the cobra r De-gas cooling system (unique to R's). when its done it will look 100% factory, even when parked next to an original R.

-i just bought a set of recaro sportlines im throwing in

-hopefully if i can convince scotty. i can throw in some cams

- i am making a 2 3/4in custom stainless side exit exhaust, using either borla stingers or slp LM2s (both are sitting in my basement)

- along with other misc stuff, custom rear seat delete, wire tuck and refinishing of my engine bay, and a full detail.

im hoping for around 375 wheel hp:burnout: N/A

Last edited:

1967eleanor

Established Member
If you know where Woodberry Commons (the big outdoor shopping plaza) is its about 10 min from there. If you get off the thruway I-87 at exit 15 and get on 17N it will take you to tuxedo.

yup you are about an hour to two hours south of us

69clark

Established Member
im a definite for Carlisle this year!
as far as mods this winter, gonna drop the tank and do GT pumps and PPRV delete.
Tom - how you been man? My car is a "little" different than last time you saw her.....
I CANT WAIT FOR NICE WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty good but I've been busy. I wanted to catch up with you guys again towards the end of summer but everytime there was going to be some kind of meet I already had other plans, especially in August. If youd didn't hear I bought another stang that I am building up. Its a 1979 Pace car, I have been wanting another fox.

This is the rendering I did of what I am building. As the rendering suggests I am thinking of using Terminator engine and trans conversion. I want to go with a pro-touring look as you can tell. No one really builds foxes like what I have planned for it. What do you think?

PaceCarslammedcopy.jpg

Cars are away for winter tinkering, lol.
12907001.jpg

69clark

Established Member
More boost, fuel system, IRS mods and a standalone NOS system. Then some HID's for "pimp" factor. I also have a Teksid block Im thinking about building up. I have to install my 00R brakes too.

Im down for whatever next year...

All I can say is I'M JEALOUS.... YOU BASTARD! lol

69clark

Established Member
some goodies, ;-)

-i have modified a 2000 R lower intake to fit my motor and am currently perfecting the runners. that should give me a great powerband, i have started fabricating the upper intake. i have already made the intake plaque. i have also have a set or R injectors i will be installing (30lb/hr) and i will be getting a single blade TB. i have also installed the cobra r De-gas cooling system (unique to R's). when its done it will look 100% factory, even when parked next to an original R.

-i just bought a set of recaro sportlines im throwing in

-hopefully if i can convince scotty. i can throw in some cams

- i am making a 2 3/4in custom stainless side exit exhaust, using either borla stingers or slp LM2s (both are sitting in my basement)

- along with other misc stuff, custom rear seat delete, wire tuck and refinishing of my engine bay, and a full detail.

im hoping for around 375 wheel hp:burnout: N/A

Nice line up of mods. Nice score on the intake, that will be awesome.

I went o Carlisle last year and surprisingly I placed in the show. Best event I attended last year, well ever really. Worth the drive for sure.

69clark

Established Member
Biggie- I just did some research on what you have been doing to your car. Your my hero, glad you finally took the plunge. However, I though you where going to let me know when you pulled the trigger so I could help you put that thing on, lol. I guess with all the excitement you just forgot, so to make it up to me, I guess you owe me a ride.

Scott - I think I need to take a ride in your car too. I don't want to die but I do want to be scared shitless, lol.

SgtMike

Lurker
Established Member
I am doing ok, thanks for asking ;-)

I am planning on keeping my car running. Cams in the early spring...hopefully before carlisle. Badass JLT CAI (won a drawing over at sn95forums :banana:). Maybe some shocks/struts. Then I should finally be set to sell the 2v piece and go 4v like I convinced my little brother to!

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
Tom - yeah, i heard about the pace car, let me just say that I think the pro-touring idea is AWESOME and all i can say is, "hellion twin turbo" for the 03/04 motor!!!!!

i know, i know - i couldnt wait! the whipple was bolted down just hours after ups dropped it on my doorstep. no doubt man, we go for a good rip next time we meet up.

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
oh, and yes - no matter what we do to our cars, scott is always going to be faster. we just need ot come to grips with it! HAHAHAHA
the day he goes 9.XX my car is going up for sale lol

1967eleanor

Established Member
i always had the slowest car of the pack:bored::shrug:

however i did pull on clark, oh wait his belt was slipping :rolleyes:

i cant wait for carsile, i would like to get a meet or two in before if the weather is nice

Users who are viewing this thread