UGR Nera TT Gallardo vid...9.1 at 169mph

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
I don't know that I've seen a full blown street car make a 170mph pass before. INSANE...

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
So make one to me...

in case it doesn't ever sink in... when someone quotes you, then adds text.. that response was to you.. and if you look at my next post after the one you replied to, which ironically wasn't pointed at you at all... the next post in which i quoted you, was the one directed at you.

Venimus03

Established Member
Holy crap, 170mph, that is CRAZY!!!! That is no doubt low 8 sec mph right there. Dunno why they wouldnt launch it a little harder....

Last edited:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I've never heard the sound those blow off valves make! That whole car is so sweet...

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
probably trying to save on the drivetrain parts for now....

Pretty sure it's all upgraded. New axles and the E-gear is junk for this setup so none of that. I'm sure they are testing for weak components still but it seems to be holding up pretty well at those levels.

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
with that much balls it takes a lot more than average skills to launch something like that without either blowing the tires off and ruining your times or breaking something.. you walk a fine line the bigger you go with a car.. it then becomes all about the driver. not everyone can point something this powerful down the track.

Ive seen 700hp cars run 12's in the 1/4 because the guy driving just could do anything with the power

I want to see them do a Murci or LP460!!!

Users who are viewing this thread