UGR Nera TT Gallardo vid...9.1 at 169mph

NITMARE

Established Member
Quoted from ViperAlley

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BwIniaHIUE&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Huge thanks to Nick for letting us build him this monster!! This Gallardo has been completed for just over 2 weeks. It has GPS verified gone over 238 mph which makes it the fastest Lambo in history! Enjoy the video. Much more coming from this TT Gallardo. Stay tuned!

Also the 60-130 is 3.5

street tires... "NOT drag radials"

bit

Happiness is being blown!
Established Member
Look like these guys have come pretty far. Last time I hung out around underground they were still running from the cops in fox bodies. That was about 8 years ago.

NITMARE

Established Member
Look like these guys have come pretty far. Last time I hung out around underground they were still running from the cops in fox bodies. That was about 8 years ago.

Yeah I remember back in like 02 when they were putting out vids of their Saleen S-351

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
WTF, are those 20 inch wheels/tires? That thing is ridiculous, he doesn't even use a two step or anything. True street terror! :rockon::rockon:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Yeah I remember back in like 02 when they were putting out vids of their Saleen S-351

Ya man, I still have all those vids of the Saleens and Foxes on my hard drive. They definitely do some badass work, props to them for being able to evolve with the market.

NITMARE

Established Member
WTF, are those 20 inch wheels/tires? That thing is ridiculous, he doesn't even use a two step or anything. True street terror! :rockon::rockon:
Yep 20" HRE's and it squatted so hard on that one run that it yanked the front wheels....slowly but surely people are starting to realize that Kevin may be right when he said there isn't a true street car on street tires out there that can touch their Gallardo's
Ya man, I still have all those vids of the Saleens and Foxes on my hard drive. They definitely do some badass work, props to them for being able to evolve with the market.
Absolutely, I think it really was a matter of "if you build it they will come". Nobody really thinks to "mod" exotics but once people saw it they had to have it.

Users who are viewing this thread