Ufc 145

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Damn I was hoping Shuab would win, I really like him.

Hopin' Jones knocks Rashad's head off!! I got a funny feeling Rashad may pull it off though.

musclefan21

Established Member
I hope rashad takes it even though i cant stand him. Jones is too cocky on that nobody can beat it. Plus, I always pick the underdogs.

musclefan21

Established Member
hang in there evans the underdog.

either way the fight is over this round.. the 3rd.

Dragu1a

Established Member
i was expecting more of an explosive fight...this was kinda boring, glad i didn't pay for it. those elbows in the 2nd were pretty bad though.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i really couldn't be much happier with these results - two of the biggest mother****ing douchebag pieces of shit got RAPED tonight! if you can't figure out who they are, that would be schaub and evans!
the only thing anyone talks about is how "cocky" jones is, he's not the one in their grabbing his ****in balls and shit. "he acts like no one can beat him", well how many times has he been beat? 1 controversial DQ? LOL
he didn't have enough experience for shogun - ****ing destroyed him.
he hadn't been tested and rampage was gonna knock him out - ****ing destroyed him.
machida had the style to neutralize jone's reach and style - ****ing destoryed him.
rashad trained with him, knew how he fought, dominated him in training, wouldn't be "in awe" of jones style in the cage - yes, he ****ing destroyed him too.
now how the **** would you feel if your jon jones? he's certainly not unbeatable, but how the hell can you knock him for being confident as ****? it's like saying anderson silva is "too cocky and acts like no one can beat him"... ...i mean, well???

ah, what a great damn card! great fights, great results!

SilverCobra7

Philippians 4:13
Established Member
Jones played with him... Laid back and just beat him. Never liked Rashad! Philippians 4:13

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread