Ufc 145

MYFSTSVT99L

Ingot 2012
Established Member
Anyone going to UFC 145 in Atlanta this coming weekend? Me and the wife will be attending. Who ya got Rashad Evans or Jon Jones?

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
I hope Evans, just so he can get knocked out in his title defense.

The forum police will be upon thee soon. Check in Smackdown for a "sports" related forum.

MYFSTSVT99L

Ingot 2012
Established Member
Well I'm pulling for Evans and my wife is pulling for Jones, should be a good fight.

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
I don't like either

I'd rather Rashad win as of now if I had to pick one

But I'd bet Jones wins

Vicious805cobra

Established Member
The spyder fight isn't going to happen. Anderson said it himself he wouldn't fight bones in a clip I saw over at a mma site. Rashad is his biggest test to date imo, he has speed, has that big over hand right, and has the wresting as his base. But smart money is on bones. That dude went threw most of the top 5lhw in the ufc shogun/ machida/ rampage and took all out by tko or submission

Last edited:

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Honestly, I don't see how anybody is saying Rashad is gonna win this fight after what Machida did to Rashad and then what Jones did to Machida.

Vicious805cobra

Established Member
Honestly, I don't see how anybody is saying Rashad is gonna win this fight after what Machida did to Rashad and then what Jones did to Machida.

True but if their is onething I know about mma, is that mma math doesn't work.
For example, Anthony Pettis beat Ben Henderson to be the last l.w wec champ. Pettis came to the ufc and lost his 1st fight to Clay Guida, Guida went on to fight Henderson but lost.

tnuce10

Established Member
Rashad is going to give Jones his first real fight, but I don't see Jones losing this one.

And Jones v Silva will never happen...they're having a hard enough time getting that chump to fight Sonnen.

Blown 89

Established Member
Machida was giving Jones fits on their feet. That's why I think Rashad has a chance. I think Rashad is going to win but if you asked me to put money on it I'd put money on Jones. It's a hard one to pick.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Jones with a knockout. Im tired of Rashad spewing his mouth.

The Sonnen fight will be the most interesting one. Anderson said he was all talk and couldn't wait to show him in the ring how its done once more.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread