Ufc 145

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Boring main event

but Rory Mac killed it in the co main event
+1 Couldn't have said it any better. Didn't deserve fight of the night. I was expecting a lot better, too much running around and holding/defense. Rory fight however was the big highlight.

tdschst

Established Member
Under cards were better than the main IMO. Holy shit Rory MacDonald killed Che Mills. The kid is definitely an up and comer.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
the main event is gonna be boring(to some people anyways) when one guy just utterly dominates the other. shouldn't have believed the evans hype.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
i really couldn't be much happier with these results - two of the biggest mother****ing douchebag pieces of shit got RAPED tonight! if you can't figure out who they are, that would be schaub and evans!
the only thing anyone talks about is how "cocky" jones is, he's not the one in their grabbing his ****in balls and shit. "he acts like no one can beat him", well how many times has he been beat? 1 controversial DQ? LOL
he didn't have enough experience for shogun - ****ing destroyed him.
he hadn't been tested and rampage was gonna knock him out - ****ing destroyed him.
machida had the style to neutralize jone's reach and style - ****ing destoryed him.
rashad trained with him, knew how he fought, dominated him in training, wouldn't be "in awe" of jones style in the cage - yes, he ****ing destroyed him too.
now how the **** would you feel if your jon jones? he's certainly not unbeatable, but how the hell can you knock him for being confident as ****? it's like saying anderson silva is "too cocky and acts like no one can beat him"... ...i mean, well???

ah, what a great damn card! great fights, great results!

Basically what I've been trying to say. I mean, people get mad about these guys being cocky but it's completely acceptable when Ali did... "because he can back it up". I think Jones has shown that he's good enough to back up some of that cockiness.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
Basically what I've been trying to say. I mean, people get mad about these guys being cocky but it's completely acceptable when Ali did... "because he can back it up". I think Jones has shown that he's good enough to back up some of that cockiness.
yea man, this shit is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread