Two Turbo Mustangs Race for Money!

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
your just mad u will never be as fast nor will any of your boys from exit 114. ill tell you what get in your cobra ill spot that built turd out in my stock block 302 junk. i guess im a retard like u say cause hes my boy get some money up and come get your ass cracked.

Have a nice day hater :beer:

I've never been to Jersey, but your posts reinforce everything I think it to be.

flattrack53

Established Member
i bet ur probably in your upper 40's with no wife or girl friend, a dog named rusty and a stock pile of peanut butter.

I am actually your mirror image. I am fat and overweight and wear 4x tees, have more gold in my mouth then I can carry on my wrist and neck. I take the cash from my welfare check and buy parts from JEGGS for my foxbody! :fart:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would have loved to have seen the red Mustang driver (1) not fallen asleep at the line, and (2) put the power to the pavement vs. almost doing a 90 degree front end lift. But the only thing that matters in a grudge race like this is who finishes first. Gotta give the Notch driver credit for the win. Maybe there will be a re-match?

Users who are viewing this thread