Two Turbo Mustangs Race for Money!

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
Saw this vid posted on my facebook. Figured I'd share it here.
[youtube_browser]tBhz4h9_hyo[/youtube_browser]

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
Damn, would've liked to have seen what might of happened had he not tried to go airborne.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
was that the red cobras first run? if he was putting money on it should have had the bar to make sure it didnt wheelie that bad. but awesome

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Good vid but it kinda sucks. All that hype and the winner was the only one to cross the line. The other guy even left about a whole second late

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Both rides are strong, to bad the red car wasn't set up right. I guess there's such a thing as too sticky tires.

19935.slow

Established Member
Nah, just poorly set up suspension, looks cool tho. Goal is to keep the wheelies small.:burnout:
Doesn't mean it has poor suspension because it wheelied. They could have had a lot of travel in the front end and if it hits the tire hard enough it's going to use it.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
What the hell is up with these people and their wheelies? Did they not know their car did that? lol

I love grudge races.

ZincYellowGT281

Established Member
was that the red cobras first run? if he was putting money on it should have had the bar to make sure it didnt wheelie that bad. but awesome

I agree 100%, If he knew his car did wheelie's he should have corrected it. I wouldnt bet that much money without making sure my car is good to go. But hell, it was fun watching that though lol.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
That white camaro ran a 10.8 even after letting off a little for a sec when the other guy got close. Not a fan of new camaros but damn, that thing was fast.

Users who are viewing this thread