Two Turbo Mustangs Race for Money!

03cobraracer

Established Member
I bet in the first video, none of those guys graduated the 10th grade.

you are completely right! everyone associated with the primer notch are ****tards, i know the driver of the notch hes a loud mouth d*ck. and its got a damn CHEVY motor in it. its a fast car dont get me wrong but ive known him for years and i cant stand him. the others are his fanboys

cbr repsol

Established Member
I dont think he though it would go sky high that quick...it looks like he let off for a sec to correct it but when he got back in it it went up again. He should of had wheelie bars, but maybe he turned up his boost or something to make sure he would destroy the op but in the end he destroyed himself. I really love the way the video introduced the drivers in car.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
exactly why i have this for my car lol

6234.jpg

Last

Established Member
It looked like "red" should have taken the cake, too bad it needed the most important mod of all....driver mod.

19935.slow

Established Member
Wheelie bars are gay. Plenty 7 second cars don't have them. The guy in the video will be fine without one.

OU812

Established Member
you are completely right! everyone associated with the primer notch are ****tards, i know the driver of the notch hes a loud mouth d*ck. and its got a damn CHEVY motor in it. its a fast car dont get me wrong but ive known him for years and i cant stand him. the others are his fanboys

The chevy motor in the coupes seems to be the thing to do nowadays, I went to one of the URS races at Silver Dollar when I was home on leave and half of the notches that were there were running chevy motors!

.91fox

Stop Hatin
Established Member

your just mad u will never be as fast nor will any of your boys from exit 114. ill tell you what get in your cobra ill spot that built turd out in my stock block 302 junk. i guess im a retard like u say cause hes my boy get some money up and come get your ass cracked.

Have a nice day hater :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread