Twin Comp Orange Verts

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Just got the stock one. Under 19k miles, never modded, tight as can be. 100% stock. Damn, its so quiet! The other one is more fun to drive, 9k on it.
DSC00644_zps22e7bc3d.jpg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
That's stupid in a totally awesome way.

My friends would be like, "you bought the exact same car, seriously? What a waste"

CO is easily one of my favorite Terminators, even if it is just a vert...

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
That's stupid in a totally awesome way.

My friends would be like, "you bought the exact same car, seriously? What a waste"

CO is easily one of my favorite Terminators, even if it is just a vert...
Thanks! I think. lol. Its kinda cool having one mild & one wild one. Looking over the stock car reminds me of how much was changed on the other one.
Wifey unit likes the modded one better. I'm not sure how many of these are left in stock form. Would like to know.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
YOU are a lucky man. Not one, but TWO CO Terminators. When will it be time for triplets? :)

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Thanks guys! I've been messing with Shelby's for awhile but these Terminators are a blast. I see now what all the rave is about. Several of the Shelby guys have one. I want to try to get some decent pics of the pair when the leaves start changing color, would make a good contrast with the Orange.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Lol, I bet it does! Only change is CCW's & 888's. This car needs nothing. My hats off to you for the quality build of the car. And it's continuing to be well taken care of now too.

Thanks for the compliment and glad you are taking good care of it!! I do miss the car at times!! :beer:

The new stock edition looks very nice too!! Wow, you now have 2 of the 72 CO '04 Cobra verts!!

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Thanks for the compliment and glad you are taking good care of it!! I do miss the car at times!! :beer:

The new stock edition looks very nice too!! Wow, you now have 2 of the 72 CO '04 Cobra verts!!

Thanks, yes I have the sickness! Wondering now how many stock examples are left of the 72? Would be interesting to know.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Thanks, yes I have the sickness! Wondering now how many stock examples are left of the 72? Would be interesting to know.

Probably not too many! Robert at Hi-End Auto had a bone stock one with 27K miles on it before you bought my old car. I'm not sure where that car went to?

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
I want a Oxford white convertible to match my coupe but damn man! That's pretty cool! So..... Is one your and one the wife's??? Or is that what she thinks? Haha

Users who are viewing this thread