Turbo Build...04 Coyote Swap GT

TClark22

Established Member
Nothing new to report...took a small vacation from work and went to Denver for a few days this past weekend.

I need to call about the turbo because its been over a week since I ordered it and I haven't even been charged!!

I haven't gotten the passenger side header on yet. I've worked on it enough so that all I need to do is support the motor and take out the k member bolts and down the k goes. But I've just been a sissy about doing it by myself because it is much easier with a second set of hands.

Actually there is news to report...the piping just came in! So now just the turbo is holding me up from starting!!

TClark22

Established Member
well hello there passenger side...VERY TIGHT FIT...will have to grind a little bit off the a/c condenser so its not riding on it and the brake lines will need to be wrapped like crazy...but overall pretty impressed that it fit. I was skeptical we could get a forward facing header through the gap and keep ac...

So can I even grind a little bit off of the A/c condenser? It contacts the block that the inlet and outlet lines are attached to. So I don't know how much of that block is solid and how much is hollow but I would assume I would be safe to grind a little off at point of contact

TClark22

Established Member
Gotta keep the boost at bay...

I'm trying to get my buddy to come over so we can start but its so damn cold out right now I can't seem to get him over to my house!! lol non-heated garage problems.

Last edited:

atxjustice6r

Established Member
Props for doing all this to a pretty stock appearing GT. Coyote swapped new edge on Saleen wheels going turbo....This is literally SVTP gold

LightningTeg

Established Member
Nothing new to report...took a small vacation from work and went to Denver for a few days this past weekend.

tumblr_lzlvynIJPK1qaaxm2.jpg

BLK_03

Established Member
Very cool build and I look forward to the final results, but man, it would be very very hard for me to not do a FLUID setup if I had a Coyote.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Is this a stock compression coyote motor? What is the max boost and timing you'll be able to run [safely] on a motor that's 11:1 CR?

Users who are viewing this thread