Tuning by HPH in the DFW area... All interested get in here !!!

2kbill

Established Member
Sounds like a very successful and worthwhile road trip. Hope everyone has good luck with their tunes. JC, I'm sure everyone appreciates all your legwork putting the session together and making it a winner.

Oh and thanks for not taking Hermann and James hostage so they could come back to Maryland and finish up my heap!

Bill

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Herman it was really nice to meet you and thanks again for your sharing your skills and all the fun. Unfotunately you ran out of time and I did not get a tune but I still had a great time hanging out and meeting all of you. I really happy that everyone was happy with their tunes.

I want to thank HPP/Speedworks for the all the help. There is a reason that I picked you guys to help us with this event.

Thanks,

Will

Last edited:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
tjvineyard said:
Guys -

Fortunately, it looks like the video turned out pretty good (should be able to see the dyno graphs).

Great !!! I look forward to seeing the videos...

JC - I think it was your clutch and not the tires. I did not seem to have a slipping problem when I laid down 600... :poke:

I suspected the clutch also and it more than likely is... I have 15,000 hard miles on it so I'm due to change it soon anyway !!!

My car was heat soaked so I did not get to go on the dyno with a nice cool car like JC did... :poke: But I did have the advantage of nice cool 3a air... I will get the graphs up when I get back.

I would rather have the cool air versus the cold car any day TJ... The funny thing is that my car made the better numbers after the 3rd back to back pull... I think my numbers are right on for only 15 psi of boost anyway... Your setup with a full 17 psi should be 600+RWHP easy with very good torque...

It was nice to meet you also !!!

BruntzySVT

Established Member
JC your car is slow, only slow cars tires spin on a dyno...haha jk jk amazing

JC i was going to steal your Whipple while you were not paying attention but i did not, as you can see

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
WOW I think I'm still tired too! I just wanted to thank JC for setting this up and it was great to meet you all. Hermann and James, it was great to meet you guys too and thanks a TON for all the hard work you put into everyone's cars. My car drives better on the street than it ever has before and most of all, I know the car is safe. I am more than impressed with the tune and there is no doubt in my mind where I will be going for future tunes/mods! :beer:

I don't know if they post on here, but the guys from SpeedWorks/HPP deserve a ton of thanks as well for allowing us to use thier facilites until 3 AM on Saturday. They could have gone home, but they stayed and let us use the dyno until we were done. Great bunch of guys!

Hey, maybe now we can all keep up with that GTO! :poke:

momo stallion

ta'aj
Established Member
03blacksnake said:
WOW I think I'm still tired too! I just wanted to thank JC for setting this up and it was great to meet you all. Hermann and James, it was great to meet you guys too and thanks a TON for all the hard work you put into everyone's cars. My car drives better on the street than it ever has before and most of all, I know the car is safe. I am more than impressed with the tune and there is no doubt in my mind where I will be going for future tunes/mods! :beer:

I don't know if they post on here, but the guys from SpeedWorks/HPP deserve a ton of thanks as well for allowing us to use thier facilites until 3 AM on Saturday. They could have gone home, but they stayed and let us use the dyno until we were done. Great bunch of guys!

thanks again for bring up the billetflow puller!

glad everyone is happy. let me know if you guys are ever needing to dyno again, we can take care of it!

drkchk03svt

Established Member
03blacksnake said:

After seeing the finished product on the GTO I think I have made my decision to go trade in the slowbra.

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
i actually ordered those same wheels w/ the drilled rotors built into them today! those wheels are pimp yo!

and i ordered some of those pimp tight "Menace to Society" slippers that the owner was wearing :beer:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
BruntzySVT said:
JC your car is slow, only slow cars tires spin on a dyno...haha jk jk amazing

JC i was going to steal your Whipple while you were not paying attention but i did not, as you can see

You're right, but it isn't my car that is slow, it is the driver !!!

On stealing the Whipple... You're not that quick with the wrenches buddy !!! :poke:

Last edited:

drkchk03svt

Established Member
xtremejc said:
You're right, my car is not slow but the driver is !!!

On stealing the Whipple... You're not that quick with the wrenches buddy !!! :poke:

JC,

You and I are not going to be able to tune my car tonight like we discussed. I have not heard from Herman yet or recieved my file. I am sure he is really busy today after being gone all weekend. I will let you know when I do though!

Users who are viewing this thread