Tuners in Germany

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I might try to swing by, my cars still sitting in the garage, maybe I'll throw my Jeeps tags on it and drive it out there lol.

Tacky03

Established Member
Not sure where it is, assume it is at the px. Saw an ad for in on the AFN facebook page. Yeah, we were all getting our hearing tests done on Graf. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Hey Tacky are you still wanting to swap for a solid? I think I'm going to keep my car and I'm still interested in swapping for your IRS :shrug:

Tacky03

Established Member
Hey Tacky are you still wanting to swap for a solid? I think I'm going to keep my car and I'm still interested in swapping for your IRS :shrug:

Yeah, I didn't know if you were keeping the car. I am still down for the swap. Only one thing, I am heading to Hohenfels from the 3rd of October till the 29th. Not sure when we will be able to get in to it before then. I would rather get it done before the really bad weather comes in. Let's see when we can knock it out.

Tacky03

Established Member
No worries, hope it works out for you. Plus getting rid of it before the weather turns to crap here would be a plus.

03cobraracer

Established Member
wish i coulda met up with you guys but i got deployed last week. im in turkey right now on a mission, should be back in about 6 months or so. hopefully by then my car will be ready to get shipped over. having a few things done on it

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Damn man, that was pretty fast. Atleast your in Turkey, that doesnt seem to bad. But yea I sold the car last week. Its not as sad as I thought it was going to be. I just can't decide on another 03/04 or a 2011 5.0 when I get back...choices choices!

03cobraracer

Established Member
Damn man, that was pretty fast. Atleast your in Turkey, that doesnt seem to bad. But yea I sold the car last week. Its not as sad as I thought it was going to be. I just can't decide on another 03/04 or a 2011 5.0 when I get back...choices choices!

well sad to see it go but glad u made the sale, another soldier buy it? my get is getting worked on still, its not making the power it should be so my tuner checked it over motor is fine, i think my KB needs a rebuilt i think shes dying, but with over 100k miles i can complain lol. so hopefully after that gets done it will be fine. the turkey thing isnt to bad, but where our site is its friggin freezing, brutal cold, so it should be interesting the next few months ha. gonna use the extra money to pay for some stuff on the car.

you def have some choices to make, i love my terminators but 2011 5.0 is a nice choice as well. good luck with that one! to bad u sold your KB cause now i could use one lol

einehund

Established Member
Reviving an old thread here.... are there any tuners THAT ARE NOT SCHROPP. sorry. bad blood and i wouldn't have them tighten a lug nut.

einehund

Established Member
Eh, so far I've seen people even from the Netherlands come down to Stuttgart to Schropp to get tuned, so I guess sucks for us.

03cobraracer

Established Member
yeah i dont know of any local tuners, ive only heard of schropp. im hopefully shipping mine over soon, but thankfully its being tuned in the states before it comes.

steves04cobra

Established Member
From everything I've heard or seen about tunners in Germany I would either due a mail order tune just to get you by. Or I do know that once a year one of the SCT tuners from the states flys over to tune cars for us but I can't remember when or what shop he tunes it from.

Gobo

Established Member
there's no other Tuner who lives in Germany besides peter schropp. Tony visited a few times Germany and did the tune for the local guys, thats where peter schropp got his idea to offer tunes for uscars and one of the reasons he bought a superflow dyno.
I don't like the way he's dealing with customers or talking about things he didn't built so thats the main reason i stick with my mailorder tune.

einehund

Established Member
there's no other Tuner who lives in Germany besides peter schropp. Tony visited a few times Germany and did the tune for the local guys, thats where peter schropp got his idea to offer tunes for uscars and one of the reasons he bought a superflow dyno.
I don't like the way he's dealing with customers or talking about things he didn't built so thats the main reason i stick with my mailorder tune.

Yeah, I tell everyone I see down here not to go there. His shop is literally 2 minutes from the front gate of one of the bases here in Stuttgart.

Users who are viewing this thread