Tuners in Germany

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
So I have everything ready for inspection except for my exhaust! Blah! I need to find a stock H pipe or something lol.

Tacky03

Established Member
Yeah, that can't be good at all. How much more time do you have on your temp tags? I am sure we can get something going to have you pass that silly decibel test.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I might have to borrow your driver passenger side headlight if you dont mind. Mine is apparently faulty so it cant get a clean line to get it aligned.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Would anyone happen to have ANY size upper pulley for a cobra? My billetflow one grenaded itself today so I'm kinda ****ed! I might have to swap out the kenne bell just to get around (which is not the way I wanna do it lol)

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
can you pick it up? I do have a Steeda 3.10 I'm willing to sell if you need it

Looks like billetflow has a guarantee on all their pulleys so they're shipping me one out today. Now I just need to find a Pulley puller/installer. Wish I wouldnt of given mine away! Any body have one I can borrow for a day?

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I saw you today, I pulled up next to you in a Honda Accord, you where turning left towards like the CMR. If you had your window down I was going to ask you lol. I guess I'm going to try and get a short enough belt to just bypass the supercharger untill everything gets here next wednesday. I'm about to just sell this damn car for like 10K and call it a day. Like no bullshit!

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Welp put the car up for sale today. Already got a couple of bites on it so we'll see what happens! Wife is pumped lol, I'm still wanting something fast just alittle more faimly friendly...like an EVO or a Jeep SRT8 or Charger SRT8...they'll just be hard as hell to find here in Germany! lol

Tacky03

Established Member
Damn, yeah I hardly pay attention to stuff going on when I am just driving around on the post. Damn, I can't believe you are going to sell it. But I know how it is, gotta do what you gotta do. These things are eternal money pits, I swear. I just blew the rubber O ring to the cap on my intercooler expansion tank. Not happy at all about that, had coolant blowing out of my heat extractor in the hood. And all my brake pads are coming on that time to be replaced. It just never ends. But it is an 8 year old car after all.
Good luck on the sale, seems like you have a nice wish list of vehicles already. I happen to think an M series BMW would be pretty nice and be a bit family friendly.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I would love one but ouch are they expensive! And that sucks about your o ring man for sure. I plan on getting another one, just when I'm in the states or maybe a used gt500 or z06, who knows lol. If you need help with the brakes let me know, I did mine about two weeks ago in the driveway in the rain lol.

Tacky03

Established Member
So I found a Jeep SRT8 right off post but they want 34000 dollars for it...like holy shit lol!

Yeah, that is just a bit ridiculous. I rode in a diesel VW Wagon this weekend. We went all the way to Luxembourg, Verdun France, and back on one and a half tanks of diesel. It made me want to cry.

03cobraracer

Established Member
ill prolly go tacky as long as im not working the road. you were at the graf tmc this morning right? i saw a huge group of 2scr guys come in and then i saw your car outside in the lot. i was in there in my pt's getting my shoulder checked out. i woulda said hi if i knew what u looked like lol but im gonna try to hit that show, wish i had my car its getting tuned this week in the states. where is the show supposed to be at on graf?

Users who are viewing this thread