Tuners in Germany

Tacky03

Established Member
I am stationed in Vilseck Germany. Drive an 03 Cobra. Only thing stopping me from doing more modding is that I am not aware of any good tuners for American V-8's in Germany. If anyone knows of tuners that are proven in the Fatherland or even surrounding area, that would be great.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Holy shit I just noticed your car, were you there before we deployed to Afghanistan? I seen a SB with 10th Anniversary wheels at the little PX on post. Either way we'll have to meet up sometime in Vilseck, your the only other Cobra I've seen down in our area!

Tacky03

Established Member
Holy shit I just noticed your car, were you there before we deployed to Afghanistan? I seen a SB with 10th Anniversary wheels at the little PX on post. Either way we'll have to meet up sometime in Vilseck, your the only other Cobra I've seen down in our area!

Was meaning to say the same thing. Been out in the great wide open of Afghanistan the last few days. I have seen you on post as well. We shall definitely have to get together once this craziness is over.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
My car got there 2 days before I deployed lol, needless to say I was pissed. Anyways looking forward to it man!

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
It would be awesome meet up with yall once yall get back from the sand box. I will stationed @ Ramstein btw. It would be awesome to get some vids of our cars together!! Maybe John 3883 can bring his Cobra down from England..

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Send me that blower lol. Look in my section to see how your car responds to it.

Last edited:

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
^Send me that blower lol. Look in my section to see how your car responds to it.

As far as some of you are over there all you need is a dyno and then you can get a mail order tune

no need for a mail order tune when we have one of the best tuners right here in Germany with a state of the art dyno and the best cooling to keep the biggest blower or turbo cars happy :rockon:

see my sig for more info ;-)

Last edited:

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
here's a pic of the dyno with a 1000+ hp AMG Monster strapped onto it.
just thought I'd share :beer:

DSC01800_fs.jpg

Tacky03

Established Member
I get back to Germany in May, setting up a shop time with Schropp for late May. Doing a full fuel system upgrade. Just waiting to hear that they won't forward my mail to Afghanistan. Sitting at 18psi and 580hp, hoping to get it up to the mid 6's. A get together would be fine with me anytime, no matter what car one has.

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member

Nice, Was wandering if you ported them aswell. Deff will next year when i get back to the states. As its my only car over here and tuner could be an issue.

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
here's a pic of the dyno with a 1000+ hp AMG Monster strapped onto it.
just thought I'd share :beer:

DSC01800_fs.jpg

:rockon: I am so jealous :( The SVTP Europe section would be pretty cool. I could try to get some of the guys from LS1GTO to show up. Hopefully I wont have the slowest car lol! Damn you KB cobra's...

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
A met up would be awesome, my car probably wont be together untill July, gotta get the tranny fixed, KB installed and quite a few other things. Tacky03 did you install your own KB or have someone else do it? I've done all the work on my car expect the tranny when it messed up the 1st time (having issues again that have to be fixed when I get back) but I've never taken off the blower. I dont wanna try to do it by myself and if I cant find anyone with any expierence I'll just pay to get it done.

Tacky03

Established Member
A met up would be awesome, my car probably wont be together untill July, gotta get the tranny fixed, KB installed and quite a few other things. Tacky03 did you install your own KB or have someone else do it? I've done all the work on my car expect the tranny when it messed up the 1st time (having issues again that have to be fixed when I get back) but I've never taken off the blower. I dont wanna try to do it by myself and if I cant find anyone with any expierence I'll just pay to get it done.

I had a much more knowledgeable friend help me with my Kenne Bell install. Between the two of us we were able to pull it off with 8 hours of wrench time in the parking lot of my apartment. Once I got it to the tuners though in PA they helped clean up a few of our mistakes. I don't think I have retained enough knowledge to attempt that on my own. lol But over all, I would say it isn't the hardest swap in the world to do. By the way, with out breaking too much OPSEC, which squadron are you in? I am in 1/2 SCR.

Users who are viewing this thread