Tuned

JDrake

Established Member
This weekend, i got my Lts and o/r prochamber installed and brought her to prodyno to get her tuned. she made 330rwhp and 329ftlbs torque.
(i kno the sheet says 328ftlbs but the pull b4 this one made more)

003.jpg

I was pretty happy with these numbers. :banana:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
pretty happy? Are you fricken kidding me, I'd be doing cartwheels! 330? DAMM!
So you only have exhaust for you mods? Custom Tune? How are those numbers possible when most are about 280-290? Nice Air fuel line too!

JDrake

Established Member
My only power mods are Mac Lts, o/r prochamber, weld in flows and jlt cai, and well the custom tune by Dan at Prodyno. Im going to the track this friday, ill try to get it filmed.

Lefty10

....Slow....
Established Member
My only power mods are Mac Lts, o/r prochamber, weld in flows and jlt cai, and well the custom tune by Dan at Prodyno. Im going to the track this friday, ill try to get it filmed.

Got the JLT. Check
Got the o/r Prochamber. Check
Got Mac Catback. Check

NEED LT's :cuss:

ItsACobraSon

Established Member
yeah those are awesome man. I got figure something else out. I have all the sig mods and Im at 298 lol. Oh well. I have the Naz intake going in and then we can try it again.

Should be very pround man!

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
Very nice Justin!

pretty happy? Are you fricken kidding me, I'd be doing cartwheels! 330? DAMM!
So you only have exhaust for you mods? Custom Tune? How are those numbers possible when most are about 280-290? Nice Air fuel line too!

My car made 324/324 on the same dyno with basically same mods minus the JLT.

Numbers look good. What's the difference between STD and SAE?

At my power level (mentioned above) I believe the difference between SAE and STD was 5 or 6 hp/tq. So like someone else said, his numbers should be around 320ish SAE.

JDrake

Established Member
If you get rid of that paper filter you would have my by a few hp, its funny, that G35 and Z28 dont want to race me anymore after hearing the numbers!!!:lol::lol:

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
If you get rid of that paper filter you would have my by a few hp, its funny, that G35 and Z28 dont want to race me anymore after hearing the numbers!!!:lol::lol:

Unless I come across some deals on some parts in the market, I believe my modding is done for a bit. I'm hoping to buy up some land and build a house. Hopefully I can pick up tons more side work though :)

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
yeah those are awesome man. I got figure something else out. I have all the sig mods and Im at 298 lol. Oh well. I have the Naz intake going in and then we can try it again.

Should be very pround man!

I remember a thread that said you ran it on Evolutions dyno IIRC. If thats the case Evolutions Dyno (Mustang Dyno) reads a little lower than a Dynojet which is what the OP ran on. If your 298 on a MD then your around 315-325 on a dyno jet. Plus take in to consideration weather differences, fuel, etc.

Only a graph anyway. Track is where it matters.

OP, Great numbers

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Would have loved to seen some baseline numbers before the LT's and Custom tune, maybe you were lucky and got a stout motor from the factory or your Tuner worked some magic tweaking the ECU, what kind of software did he use? When your driving it on the street is the power Way Different than before?

Users who are viewing this thread