TT Coyote produces 900+rwhp. Stock engine on 91

D.T.R

Established Member
Yeah, the clutch is a bit surprising. It's the stock chinese manual lol. Stock fuel lines, hat and rails. :dw:

wow.... this is quite amazing.
The more i read stuff like this, the more I believe that at 600whp my motor and trans should have a long and healthy life :rolling:

BigDan

Established Member
Actually I think the crate is going to be used for something else. He's decided to just rod and piston the engine. Plans are to track is and see how far those turbos will go.

It's going to remain bone stock everywhere else, even down to the intake. This engine wasn't really expected to make it out of testing. Surprising it did, and at the power it was making. IDK why everyone is making such a fuss over it honestly. Nobody said it would last forever or hinted they should try it. He just wanted to at least take it to the boost level of the competition for a direct comparison.

Perfect, I was waiting for a builder to leave everything alone except installing stronger pistons/ rods and hardware and then turn up the boost :-D

Last edited:

CPRsm

Yup yup. The single will be tested the same way. Kinda gives you a feel for how fast you can "potentially" make a stock engine if you push it and it actually lives. Plus these things are so nasty from the factory a lot of people will do just that.

yotemotor2012

Established Member
That's not entirely true. We have many customers running around with 800whp+ that are definitely NOT in kill mode. It's just the cars are useless on the street at that level. 500whp is really the limit. The guys that spring for traction control can handle a little more but 800whp is useless. We're in Kill mode making around 1350whp. But that's why we're #1 in the world in our class @ 8.36/186mph. :rolling::rolling:

What car is this 8.36 time in?

BigDan

Established Member
Yup yup. The single will be tested the same way. Kinda gives you a feel for how fast you can "potentially" make a stock engine if you push it and it actually lives. Plus these things are so nasty from the factory a lot of people will do just that.

I never understood why shop cars are always changing cam profiles, porting the heads, or messing with compression right off the bat. Just leave those parts stock at first so us regular guys know what to expect with said power adder.

CPRsm

Stock engine w good rods and pistons, you guys haven't seen anything yet. That engine is being held back. Did very well though. Over 30 pulls at 800rwhp+ and 6 at 900rwhp. I wouldn't call those glory pulls.

BigDan

Established Member
This turbo system on a base GT auto with DR's and a converter would be a down right budget sleeper that would rule the street and strip for everyday sort of money.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
didn't post earlier, but watching those trolls come in here and pretend to know what they're talking about was downright HILARIOUS!
crazy numbers from this kit - especially pump gas! really looking forward to seeing that single now!

So do you need Nitrous to spin your turbos?
lol, DEFINITELY no nitrous spooling these twins up.

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
Wrong mph bro.

LOL, your right. The car has been 8.36 and 186 mph but not in the same pass. I'm sorry I didn't make that clear. I just said our shop car was #1 @ 8.36/186 mph meaning it went 8.36 and 186 mph. Thank you for pointing out that Oh so important detail.

Doesn't really matter anymore anyway because the car is going to break into the 7's this year. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread