TT Coyote produces 900+rwhp. Stock engine on 91

CPRsm

did i see a 30k Price tag? wow Expensive!!! UGR pricing lol.
Yeah, building 1000+ hp reliably is never cheap. Even done yourself. Done yourself doesn't come w a warranty though either. But I think if you look at thier numbers, these are higher, and come with a built engine. So not quite there.

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
even with the built engine and all the other stuff it seems about $8K on the high side, the warranty is really nice though. For a 1 stop shop it isnt to bad of a price but then again, its $30K, thats a lot of cheese. You could do it a lot cheaper yourself but then there is no warranty.

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
did i see a 30k Price tag? wow Expensive!!! UGR pricing lol.

Cheaper than my IS300 single, but that included a standalone mated to the stock multiplex tune, forged bottom end swap, Built head and cams, full fuel system, beefier ignition system(Tec3 DIS), built automatic trans(clutch packs, sprags, etc), and much more

I haven't looked into what this kit will included. It could be a reasonable price considering what is being offered. Can anyone provide a direct link? I may have overlooked it. Thanks

I tried the Motiva website, but couldn't find many details on the TT 5.0, I did see that they work with Autronic which is cool. I have dealt with Motec and Autronic a few times, and Autronic is definitely a nice system. They have a close knit lineage as far as their founders are concerned lol.

Last edited:

CPRsm

I don't think there is a link right now. But as far as I know right now is the kit, built engine, twin disc clutch, k-member,tubular radiator support, tune, (Probably boost controller), upgraded fuel system, all installed and tuned. I think if you have ever built a car with 1000hp, that's a good deal. Not even including the warranty. It's certainly more than just the turbo kit itself.

Bud

Established Member
30k is a little steep for the average mustang owner, cool concept but how much would it be without the warranty? A person could put together something similar and probably have enough money left over for a spare long block waiting when needed.

Cool concept to drive in with 412hp and drive out with 1000+ with a warranty but how big is the market of people that can afford double what their car initially cost? I need a new job... or a 2nd one.

CPRsm

How long would the build take?
I honestly say what they would tell you. It's not simply one weeks worth of labor, that's for sure. The way "I" personally do larger projects like this is take a deposit and buy the parts. Once they get here, go thru them and hope we have most if not all the parts. Car is delivered and parts installed. This keeps down time of the car to a minimum.

30k is a little steep for the average mustang owner, cool concept but how much would it be without the warranty? A person could put together something similar and probably have enough money left over for a spare long block waiting when needed.
Well that kinda goes without saying. If you do it yourself, it's always cheaper. But if you ask around the forum of guys making similar numbers I think you will find they spent more than most think it would cost. The injectors alone in the white car I'm building were over 1400 bucks. I'm not sure what it would be without the warranty. I'm sure cheaper because the warranty is if they perform the install. Take shop labor out of the equation it's going to be less.
Ah, Bull got in before I finished my post.

Cool concept to drive in with 412hp and drive out with 1000+ with a warranty but how big is the market of people that can afford double what their car initially cost?
More than I think some realize.

Last edited:

bull3441

Established Member
the fuel system(rails, lines, injectors, pumps) and clutch assembly can be as much as $5k alone. people don't realize how fast crap adds up.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i think the reason this entire package sounds so expensive is because anyone doing this kind of build on their own will usually spread it out over a year or more, and just see the cost of some bits and pieces here and there rather than the overall total cost. this package is condensing what someone might build in their garage over the course of two years into maybe 2 months or so(random time frame guess).
all of that + labor + warranty, that doesn't sound too bad at all to me!

man, that thing sounds like all HELL is breaking loose when it spools up!:rockon:

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
even with the built engine and all the other stuff it seems about $8K on the high side, the warranty is really nice though. For a 1 stop shop it isnt to bad of a price but then again, its $30K, thats a lot of cheese. You could do it a lot cheaper yourself but then there is no warranty.

A built engine, fuel system and twin turbo kit is 8k on the high side? What planet are you from?

LS2GTO

Established Member
A built engine, fuel system and twin turbo kit is 8k on the high side? What planet are you from?

He meant that the 30k mentioned earlier is about 8k too much, meaning a good kit including built engine and fuel system should be more in the lines of 22k...which is still high but a helluva lot more reasonable than 30k.

CPRsm

For 22k you can buy a turbo kit with a custom k-member and tubular core support, boost controller, move the batt to the trunk, boost controller, Xcal-3, twin disc, complete fuel system and a tune ? With it all installed? I think if you add up the parts of any 1000hp build you're going to be close to 22k in parts alone. Irrc some of the gt500 owners paid 50k for similar builds to a vendor here. But odd 30k some call it high when a parts list of everything you get isn't out.

Last edited:

LS2GTO

Established Member
For 22k you can buy a turbo kit with a custom k-member and tubular core support, boost controller, move the batt to the trunk, boost controller, Xcal-3, twin disc, complete fuel system and a tune ? With it all installed? I think if you add up the parts of any 1000hp build you're going to be close to 22k in parts alone. Irrc some of the gt500 owners paid 50k for similar builds to a vendor here. But odd 30k some call it high when a parts list of everything you get isn't out.

Maybe prices are high due to the platform being rather new still, but 22k just for the pieces of a turbo system with fuel mods and other misc supporting parts? Wut?

Fuel system is 3k, the other misc parts another 2k and suspension is 2k...so just the turbo, intercooler and piping is 15k?

All I can say is dang if true...

Users who are viewing this thread