TT Coyote produces 900+rwhp. Stock engine on 91

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
dont know if i would go that far, Toyota and Honda have been doing this for ages. Ford comes in pretty late on this game... also civics barely make that HP on kill mode, and only the high dollar outlaw builds are doing that. Most do vtec delete anyways... thats a whole nother topic...

That's not entirely true. We have many customers running around with 800whp+ that are definitely NOT in kill mode. It's just the cars are useless on the street at that level. 500whp is really the limit. The guys that spring for traction control can handle a little more but 800whp is useless. We're in Kill mode making around 1350whp. But that's why we're #1 in the world in our class @ 8.36/186mph. :rolling::rolling:

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
That's not entirely true. We have many customers running around with 800whp+ that are definitely NOT in kill mode. It's just the cars are useless on the street at that level. 500whp is really the limit. The guys that spring for traction control can handle a little more but 800whp is useless. We're in Kill mode making around 1350whp. But that's why we're #1 in the world in our class @ 8.36/186mph. :rolling::rolling:

I make 610whp on my street/low boost map on my 6765... and the car hooks better than before with at 530whp with a 35r. The lil bit of lag on this larger turbo allows you to ramp up more speed before peak tq... and you spin less. I love how it runs where it's at right now.

Yawl's B-series race car is pretty insane lol

Last edited:

98ss88mm

Established Member
oh, cool. I guess I should have gotten a honda then and made 800whp on mid level performance!! Because Im going to struggle making that with my GT even when it has a shortblock and running 18psi :(

CPR.... stop posting and finish the other big single kit! :coolman:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
so is this kit going to be marketed as 900rwhp on pump 91?

I'm curious to see track times, that's where it's at.

When will it be ran?

yotemotor2012

Established Member
I make 610whp on my street/low boost map on my 6765... and the car hooks better than before with at 530whp with a 35r. The lil bit of lag on this larger turbo allows you to ramp up more speed before peak tq... and you spin less. I love how it runs where it's at right now.

Yawl's B-series race car is pretty insane lol

You do make? I am pretty sure I read on rsx forum that you blew the motor that is why you are going for "bigger" numbers.

CPRsm

so is this kit going to be marketed as 900rwhp on pump 91?

I'm curious to see track times, that's where it's at.

When will it be ran?
Not sure how he'll market it honestly. Looking forward to the times myself. That will tell what it makes. Just wonder what the excuses will be then.

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

Thank you for posting this. Saved me the time of having to.

98ss88mm

Established Member
^^^ wow. yea you bros are right, everyone in the honda world is as fast as chris miller on half tilt with their 800whp pump gas tune because of cam timing. And GM better watch out, the zr1 is done when the 1000hp GT comes out on 10psi with stock motor and 19s and takes everyone out. I mean which race you want, take you out in drag or road course. America has a new supercar! Come at me bro, I have a mustang GT.

If you will excuse me, Im going to go masturbate to some Nyce1 videos.

Last edited:

BigDan

Established Member
Now goes in the boss crate
1047rwhpstockcoyote.jpg

I look forward to it. What are your plans for high boost with the Boss' plastic intake manifold?

D.T.R

Established Member
You do make? I am pretty sure I read on rsx forum that you blew the motor that is why you are going for "bigger" numbers.

My tune was set too lean, 12.5 on e85, hence why it melted a piston. And of course if I'm rebuilding, it's going to be better and faster... "might as well" ...
What does that have to do with the topic at hand? lol

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
Yo CPRsm, is the owner of this car making all this power on a stock transmission? I must have missed it, but is it M6 or A6 ? ?

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
^^^ wow. yea you bros are right, everyone in the honda world is as fast as chris miller on half tilt with their 800whp pump gas tune because of cam timing. And GM better watch out, the zr1 is done when the 1000hp GT comes out on 10psi with stock motor and 19s and takes everyone out. I mean which race you want, take you out in drag or road course. America has a new supercar! Come at me bro, I have a mustang GT.

If you will excuse me, Im going to go masturbate to some Nyce1 videos.

He said the 800whp cars are not on "kill". That doesn't mean pump gas ;)

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Vvt-I plus turbo's equal win. Sorry 98 but you crack me up with your oddly mismatched posting.

No one said 10psi will make 1000hp. 13+ was run to make 930whp. 33% more boost is quite the margin to be off by buddy.

CPRsm

I look forward to it. What are your plans for high boost with the Boss' plastic intake manifold?
Actually I think the crate is going to be used for something else. He's decided to just rod and piston the engine. Plans are to track is and see how far those turbos will go.

It's going to remain bone stock everywhere else, even down to the intake. This engine wasn't really expected to make it out of testing. Surprising it did, and at the power it was making. IDK why everyone is making such a fuss over it honestly. Nobody said it would last forever or hinted they should try it. He just wanted to at least take it to the boost level of the competition for a direct comparison.
Yo CPRsm, is the owner of this car making all this power on a stock transmission? I must have missed it, but is it M6 or A6 ? ?
Yep. Bone stock tranny and clutch. Again he said he wanted to see how far it went and it never did. My guess is it gets a new one though when the engine comes out.

Vvt-I plus turbo's equal win. Sorry 98 but you crack me up with your oddly mismatched posting.

No one said 10psi will make 1000hp. 13+ was run to make 930whp. 33% more boost is quite the margin to be off by buddy.
I wasn't sure how to take the post either lol. We fully expected nobody to believe it. Even worse yet is the numbers will only get better when the 3.73 gears are ditched and the turbos spool harder at sea level.

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
Actually I think the crate is going to be used for something else. He's decided to just rod and piston the engine. Plans are to track is and see how far those turbos will go.

It's going to remain bone stock everywhere else, even down to the intake. This engine wasn't really expected to make it out of testing. Surprising it did, and at the power it was making. IDK why everyone is making such a fuss over it honestly. Nobody said it would last forever or hinted they should try it. He just wanted to at least take it to the boost level of the competition for a direct comparison.
Yep. Bone stock tranny and clutch. Again he said he wanted to see how far it went and it never did. My guess is it gets a new one though when the engine comes out.

I wasn't sure how to take the post either lol. We fully expected nobody to believe it. Even worse yet is the numbers will only get better when the 3.73 gears are ditched and the turbos spool harder at sea level.

wow, almost 1000whp on stock tranny and clutch (the clutch definitely surprises the shit out of me)
is that a manual or aut tranny?

Users who are viewing this thread