TT Coyote produces 900+rwhp. Stock engine on 91

98ss88mm

Established Member
^^ I am closing in on 14-15k in mods at the moment. With no shortblock or K member. Assuming I did a Full BMR front and typical short block with a boss manifold, im at what.... 23-25 give or take? 20k maybe if you budget and buy used everything. Im including the whole ball of wax here, wheels/tires, clutch, vortech kit, DSS ds, spark plugs, etc.

Worst than the cost to me, is putting the battery in the trunk on my 2012 car. Aint no way lol.

CPRsm

Worst than the cost to me, is putting the battery in the trunk on my 2012 car. Aint no way lol.
It's not that bad at all.

Maybe prices are high due to the platform being rather new still, but 22k just for the pieces of a turbo system with fuel mods and other misc supporting parts? Wut?

Fuel system is 3k, the other misc parts another 2k and suspension is 2k...so just the turbo, intercooler and piping is 15k?

All I can say is dang if true...
The misc is easy 2k just from the boost controller. Twin discs ain't cheap. You forgot the engine. Kind of a large cost ;-) And whatever parts IDK about yet. Guessing a drive shaft as well. But that misc part, that one will absolutely kill you. I've run to the store on projects like this a few times over a week to pick stuff up. Friday add up the receipts "How the hell did I spend 500 bucks?" LOL

CPRsm

Wish it were that easy. ECU and fuse box go there. Got a few cars making 1000hp w/o problems. :dancenana:
Although that tiny thing could be mounted to the inside of the frame rail right there lol.

Van@RevanRacing

Wish it were that easy. ECU and fuse box go there. Got a few cars making 1000hp w/o problems. :dancenana:
Although that tiny thing could be mounted to the inside of the frame rail right there lol.

Think inside the "box" grasshopper...........:lol1: The Braille 9lb battery can fit in the glove box with only minor modification to the plastic and the glove box still closes. Then you only have to partially extend grounds and positive. We did that on the 456 Super Snake. Worked great.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
That vid was going 5th gear into 6th. Said it was over 150mph lol
lol, that is too badass!

Don't put the battery in the trunk. Lithium ION FTW!!
those things are badass, but that's one expensive battery! $1500 or so? hopefully all those ferrari owners will buy them up and subsidize the cost for us joe blows:lol1:

CPRsm

Think inside the "box" grasshopper...........:lol1: The Braille 9lb battery can fit in the glove box with only minor modification to the plastic and the glove box still closes. Then you only have to partially extend grounds and positive. We did that on the 456 Super Snake. Worked great.
Holy shit, that is tiny lol.

Van@RevanRacing

those things are badass, but that's one expensive battery! $1500 or so? hopefully all those ferrari owners will buy them up and subsidize the cost for us joe blows:lol1:

$1,850.00 Very Expensive but lightweight and very durable. Also they hold a charge when an alternator goes off line.

Users who are viewing this thread