TT Cobra, 1005whp dyno and mexico street racing stuff

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Hit the rollers this past weekend at a big car show in St Paul, MN. They had a 'heavy hitters' dyno competition so I entered and laid down 1005whp in 95 degree heat which I was pretty happy with. Making big dyno numbers through an unlocked converter is definitely challenging.

Couple vids from Mexico. One against a big HP Hellcat and then some liter bikes.

In case you missed it, my compilation video from TX2K17, inlcuding the race where I beat black jesus.

Rambro

Established Member
Grate job! Especially coming from such a dated platform. Seriously though it's nice to see a big power cobra that runs right.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Is it just me or does it seem like the 2JZ engine setups only work maybe half the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Is it just me or does it seem like the 2JZ engine setups only work maybe half the time?
Are you talking about that Supra in the tx2k video? To be fair that guy just got his car done the week of/before and wasn't dialed in at all. Pretty common with new combos like that.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Are you talking about that Supra in the tx2k video? To be fair that guy just got his car done the week of/before and wasn't dialed in at all. Pretty common with new combos like that.

Not just that one, it just seems that any car with a 2JZ setup you see multiple hits only only half go well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Not just that one, it just seems that any car with a 2JZ setup you see multiple hits only only half go well.
True, because most are stick shift cars I think.

Badass setup OP.

That S2k was MEAN!
Yeah that s2k is a bad bitch! Look for other footage to make the 1320video.com tx2k video later this year. They were riding shotgun with me a couple nights.

Users who are viewing this thread