TT C6 Z06 makes 1244 rwhp....i could watch this video over and over!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Guess we'll have to wait for the video...

Don't see rwd hooking better than awd...

:shrug:

Got some pretty defensive people in here though!

Not defensive people, just posting a video with facts. :)

AWD is great, but so is a RWD car with smooth power delivery, the right suspension and a drag radial.

That C6Z has lower trap speeds, less power, the exact same size drag radials and a better 60ft with quicker, more consistent ETs. You would surprised how easy it is to light up all 4 tires with a peakier powerband and super short gearing, than 2 tires in a perfectly balanced car with near perfect weight transfer and a linear powerband. ;-)

You might see a stock suspension C6Z light up 20inch goodyears, but it's a whole different animal once it's dialed in with a drag radial.

Last edited:

T76 Mach

Established Member
With all respect to LMR I dont think it will end up good. The higher end Gallardo's are starting to trap mid-upper 170's in street form.

Did LMR not already prove it by bring a lower HP car to the race since their Vette couldn't make it out.Oh and did I mention they showed up to the race with the camera on the back of the car facing the losing end. :dancenana:

LongDucDong

Established Member
This is an oldie but goodie... while we're all on the dyno vids and all....

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGPru4jaLt8"]‪twin turbo grand national dyno 1075hp.‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksxEwo7ySm4"]‪266 MPH: Hofman Motorsports & Heffner Performance Twin Turbo Ford GT - Exotics Rally 4-25-2010‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
It's been discussed many times. The equipment was off. He even showed up at the TX Mile at didn't break 230.

Wrong.

It went 249.7mph at the Texas mile on 26psi, then it ran 266.xmph in Miami at 41psi.

I don't know where you pulled "it didn't break 230" out of your ass. :bored: :kaboom:

yellowgt.jpg

YouTube- 266 MPH: Hofman Motorsports & Heffner Performance Twin Turbo Ford GT - Exotics Rally 4-25-2010

"Yesterday we reported on a guy who took his twin-turbo Gallardo to 250 mph at the Texas Mile. At the same event, Heffner’s GT went 249.7. Not to be outdone, Heffner increased the boost pressure to an eye-watering 41 pounds and hit the road for the Exotics Rally Miami One Mile. Not everyone is satisfied that the time is accurate since the Texas Mile numbers were so different. At the Texas event, Heffner was only running 26 pounds of boost. They claim that the GT makes another 40 hp for each added pound of boost, which means the car was pushing around 1,900 hp in Miami. We’d say that’s enough."

Heffner Ford GT Sets Standing Mile Record at 266.93 MPH | Sports Car Blog

Svt4ever22

Established Member
Wrong.

It went 249.7mph at the Texas mile on 26psi, then it ran 266.xmph in Miami at 41psi.

I don't know where you pulled "it didn't break 230" out of your ass. :bored: :kaboom:

I could have sworn that was him. My bad... :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread