TT C6 Z06 makes 1244 rwhp....i could watch this video over and over!

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
Don't know why, but i absolutely love this video. My favorite comment on youtube explains the video perfectly:

"is the dyno ok??"

[youtube_browser]7CAIyNFPxGA[/youtube_browser]

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
G'Damn!!!! :eek: That thing comes on HARD!!! :rockon:

Looks like someone has UGR Lambo's in their sites...

Last edited:

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member
Two 1200+ awhp GTRs have run 9.0x's at 160+mph spinning and having traction problems all the way...

I don't know how a vette is going to hook that power as good as the GTR or Lambos.

That being said, would still be cool to see a vid of these cars going at it from a roll, going to be tough to hook that power in the vette though!

Svt4ever22

Established Member
[youtube_browser]xDgzGVbzLh0[/youtube_browser]
[youtube_browser]jZ-Ep_er728[/youtube_browser]

All same car BTW.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
LMR has run their cars against UGR before and it wasn't even close. Upping the ante to 1400hp is cool and all, but you are still 500hp short. Sick cars though. That Camaro was insane at the mile and went 230 on those boat anchor 20"s!!

Svt4ever22

Established Member
Thats cool I didnt even know they had a Viper. I was referring to the vette/camaro that raced SW at 2k9 i believe. But thats a fast Viper. Have any details on its setup?

Yeah, the Vette setup is totally different though. Which I'm sure the UGR lambo they raced is also. But they never ran last year because the Vette owner couldn't make it out. It has a new owner now, so I'm sure they'll meet up this year.

As far as the Viper, I think it made somewhere around 12-1300 if I remember right.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Two 1200+ awhp GTRs have run 9.0x's at 160+mph spinning and having traction problems all the way...

Put this in your pipe and smoke it! 17inch wheels, exact same type of tires the GT-R is running on all 4 corners and it goes straight as an arrow.

Oh, and it ain't making no 1200rwhp+ with a big single or twins, it's with a little old YSI blower on 93 octane..

[youtube_browser]gL2su8eMEIc[/youtube_browser]

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
put this in your pipe and smoke it! 17inch wheels, exact same type of tires the gt-r is running on all 4 corners and it goes straight as an arrow.

Oh, and it ain't making no 1200rwhp+ with a big single or twins, it's with a little old ysi blower on 93 octane..

[youtube_browser]gl2su8emeic[/youtube_browser]

pah!

Users who are viewing this thread