TT C6 Z06 makes 1244 rwhp....i could watch this video over and over!

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Put this in your pipe and smoke it! 17inch wheels, exact same type of tires the GT-R is running on all 4 corners and it goes straight as an arrow.

Oh, and it ain't making no 1200rwhp+ with a big single or twins, it's with a little old YSI blower on 93 octane..

[youtube_browser]gL2su8eMEIc[/youtube_browser]

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU that is one of the best sounding cars I have ever heard! That thing is like a smoke machine with an on off switch!!!!

lxcoupe

I R Slow
Established Member
The car was actually on top gear uk's website about what it did at the mile. The car has changed a lot since 2k10 (6spd, rear mounts, bigger motor) and would honestly give ugr and good run for their money now compared to the past years. The vette and camaro have come along way

randys14

Established Member
This ones awesome... one of my favorites of all time, just edited and put together well.

[youtube_browser]jd2yWjDhLiI[/youtube_browser]

SlwSVT

Established Member
Put this in your pipe and smoke it! 17inch wheels, exact same type of tires the GT-R is running on all 4 corners and it goes straight as an arrow.

Oh, and it ain't making no 1200rwhp+ with a big single or twins, it's with a little old YSI blower on 93 octane..

YSI z06s on pump gas are sl.............ow!!!

lilphillysvt

tommyguns
Established Member

i saw pictures of this car torn down a few months back and it had a huge turbo inside the engine bay. i havent heard anything about this car since tho, the shop is a half hour drive from me.

Users who are viewing this thread