~True Forged wheels...if you have em post em up!!!

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
A few pics of my turd !!!

223772.jpg

223770.jpg

The True Forged Wheels rock...

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
04sleeper..................ftw end thread right there

Yep, Kevin's look nice
Thanks guys. :beer:

he's running spacers out back. at the time, we didnt realize that the spindle bolt was an issue and we cut the rear pads as much as we could to get the MAX lip out of them. that means either you grind down on the rear bolt (easy to do and no big deal, no bad effects from doing so), you run spacers, you use domed caps (which only work with wheels that have the larger caps).

now, thanks to 04sleeper, we know what the offset should be for those who want the wheels to sit flush with the fender (like when using spacers). and we offer to customers to either have the rear pads cut for max lip, or to leave them as is. leaving them as is has no issues with the spindle bolt (the one that pokes its head out through the center cap area).

this is only an issue for IRS equipped cars.
:smmon::rolling:

zeus201

Established Member
I'd love to have flat black Turn 8 or Sebring's, just to need figure out how to sell my soul. True Forged FTW!!!!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
kevin, you and Jose need to do that dual photoshoot we discussed before. and Mr. Harry Potter too :thumbsup:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
btw sleeper, your car... ... ...

its perfect. i can not find a single flaw, or change i'd make other than maybe tinting the tallights. nw if it was mine the Chicanes would be satin black but DAMN...you should very proud of it.
Thanks bro. I had the tail lights tinted and took them off.

I think satin centers would have looked good, but polished looks good too. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread