True Forged Mach 5

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
That looks like a PS job to me. :shrug:
It is. That's Epik's car when he was asking for PS of wheels.

04Sleeper just did his TF Victory wheels in 2-piece 18" versions with NO bolts. So if you can find his thread you can see the 18's with no bolts...
No need to look. Here you go.

274939.jpg

275177.jpg

275180.jpg

Whats the finish on the ones you posted CobraBob? Brushed Aluminum? I like those.
Matt is correct. They are brushed. This is what I will be going with on my next set of wheels. :rolling:

SpectorV

Established Member
looks good, wish I could find a polished/chrome 18inch mach 5 with no bolts lol apparently they dont exist in 18 inch or the pictures are not close enough.

I like the bolts ~ and then I dont. I know my self and I like things clean and simple so... I will probably be more happy with no bolts. My only real concern is they will be to plain looking~ plus they dont look fun to clean.

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
Here are a couple of photos I found.

TF_Mach5_Wheel.jpg

TF_Mach5_Wheels.jpg

where in the heck did u find theses wheels cobra bob..........the mach with those wheels looks super bad a$$....i want them is there a way to find out the specs on those wheels...and there 17's too wow........holla:bowdown: back

Last edited:

4fit?

Established Member
where in the heck did u find theses wheels cobra bob..........the comp orange with those wheels looks super bad a$$....i want them is there a way to find out the specs on those wheels...and there 17's too wow........holla:bowdown: back
I'm confused. :??: The wheels are made by True Forged. There isn't a comp orange in those pics. And there aren't any 17s in those pics.:poke:

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
looks good, wish I could find a polished/chrome 18inch mach 5 with no bolts lol apparently they dont exist in 18 inch or the pictures are not close enough.

I like the bolts ~ and then I dont. I know my self and I like things clean and simple so... I will probably be more happy with no bolts. My only real concern is they will be to plain looking~ plus they dont look fun to clean.

I don't know of anyone on this board that has had the Mach5 in 18" with no bolts.

Steve has done a set in 19"; 2pc, brushed centers...

l_a3901218b53eaa848fa0cb31d4c5c9ce.jpg

l_a91f8aa8db921c5b972fd6b3527e5783.jpg

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
I feel so loved. Everyone has forgotten about me since I sold them. :lol: No pics on this comp though.

Tango7

Established Member
If you get these, you have to keep them for longer than a week, okay?

If I get a set of these I will have to keep them longer than the other wheels I have had..

04sleeper How hard are these to keep clean.. I am sure my car is driven more than yours... I remember having draglites in the day and they were a pain to clean and keep clean. I would hope that these wheels would not be like that..

Users who are viewing this thread