True Forged Mach 5

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
04sleeper How hard are these to keep clean.. I am sure my car is driven more than yours... I remember having draglites in the day and they were a pain to clean and keep clean. I would hope that these wheels would not be like that..
They are about the same as the Draglites as far as polishing them. If you don't want to keep them up then I suggest you get chrome. Polished aluminum is polished aluminum. (Although these are more finely polished than Draglites).

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
The red Mach is a photoshop. It makes it look like there is a 5" lip on the front and a 10" lip on the rear.

Mr. Couper

Established Member
id like to see more of this car. i rarely get to see TF wheels on sn95's

TF_Mach5_Wheel.jpg

I am sold on these. 17x11 w/ 335 :rockon: on back

bubbrubb

lol I thought that was my sig like I posted in here... I got kinda confused :lol:

Thanks for posting up for me, I haven't been on the net as much lately :beer:

Anywho, here are some pics of my car on satin black mach 5s. Big brake offset in the front, flush offset in the rear. I have a bunch more pics that I'll spare you from, so if this is what you're looking for PM me.

IMG_9298plates.jpg

IMG_9302.jpg

IMG_5565-J.jpg

IMG_5560-Jcopy.jpg

IMG_5575-J.jpg

3125682989_9be22664c4_b.jpg

Speedofsound's car is pretty much what sold me on them.. I've loved em ever since :beer:

edit: and the music in the video that mblgjr posted was put in because youtube deleted the audio because it was copyrighted (Smashing Pumpkins - Doomsday Clock).... and I thought that Greensleeves was a pretty funny alternative

Last edited by a moderator:

black-plasma

Established Member
Anyone know what the weight difference is between the 2 and 3 piece Mach 5's in Satin Black with Polished lip (same ones posted above)?

Users who are viewing this thread