True Forged aluminum tanks Spring Group Buy!

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Steve,

I'd like a supercharger IC tank in raw so I can paint it. I'd like the cap that goes with it to be polished. Would that be $260 tank, $35 to polish cap and $30 shipping? If I mail you a check I get a discount too for cutting out paypal fees right?

Thanks
Malcolm

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Steve,

I'd like a supercharger IC tank in raw so I can paint it. I'd like the cap that goes with it to be polished. Would that be $260 tank, $35 to polish cap and $30 shipping? If I mail you a check I get a discount too for cutting out paypal fees right?

Thanks
Malcolm

$260 IC tank
$ 10 polished cap
$ 20 shipping
-------------------
$290 shipped
-$10 check discount
-----------------------
$280 shipped

MalcolmV8

Established Member
$260 IC tank
$ 10 polished cap
$ 20 shipping
-------------------
$290 shipped
-$10 check discount
-----------------------
$280 shipped

Where do I send the check and who do I make it out to? You can PM me the info if needed. Thanks.

delly

Established Member
Do you polish the puto tank? And is that tank separate from the other or are they all one now?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Do you polish the puto tank? And is that tank separate from the other or are they all one now?

we can but we dont recommend it. you can see where the weld line is since the material is different. same with brushed finish. powder coating hides it the best. they're separate of course. dont want to mix the fluids. theyre just the two tanks that are then welded together. very simple.

:dancenana: :read: :banana: :smmon: :banana::read::dancenana:

^^ This is me every day ^^
waiting for that tank

its at powder coating right now :beer:

MalcolmV8

Established Member
What's the approximate ETA on these? Not trying to rush you just curious. Mine was raw tank with polished lid so no powder coating delay at least. Thanks Steve.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
What's the approximate ETA on these? Not trying to rush you just curious. Mine was raw tank with polished lid so no powder coating delay at least. Thanks Steve.

just have to wait about 6 weeks for your check to clear and then it will ship out

:p

MalcolmV8

Established Member
just have to wait about 6 weeks for your check to clear and then it will ship out

:p

6 weeks? Can't tell if that's a joke or serious? :)

It's already cleared and gone on my end.
Screen%2520Shot%25202015-03-09%2520at%25203.13.23%2520PM.png

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
6 weeks? Can't tell if that's a joke or serious? :)

It's already cleared and gone on my end.
Screen%2520Shot%25202015-03-09%2520at%25203.13.23%2520PM.png

joking lol. it'll ship out by the end of the week. i ran out of the first 10 tanks of the 20. the second half/wave are being finished up right now

also waiting on caps to come back from polishing. i just noticed you wanted a polished cap. with the new window caps, we wait until someone orders a finish, then have the finish done, then have the "glass" put on. unfortunately it takes longer but that's the only way to do it.

Last edited:

MalcolmV8

Established Member
joking lol. it'll ship out by the end of the week. i ran out of the first 10 tanks of the 20. the second half/wave are being finished up right now

also waiting on caps to come back from polishing. i just noticed you wanted a polished cap. with the new window caps, we wait until someone orders a finish, then have the finish done, then have the "glass" put on. unfortunately it takes longer but that's the only way to do it.

Sounds good. Funny on the 6 weeks haha :banana:

delly

Established Member
Steve can you price me for the puto raw so I can paint it with chrome caps with window? Or is it polished caps? Also will the puto look ok painted or does it need to be powder coated? And then can you price me the if and exp separate in raw so I can paint and chrome / polished caps with window? And one more thing sry sir, price me with the separate tanks polished with sonic blue caps with window, thank you sir.

Users who are viewing this thread