True Forged aluminum tanks Spring Group Buy!

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I dont know if this is an odd question or not, but I already have a Canton tank painted wrinkle black. Would your intercooler tank painted the same look okay? Also, would your cap with the window fit the tank I currently have?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I dont know if this is an odd question or not, but I already have a Canton tank painted wrinkle black. Would your intercooler tank painted the same look okay? Also, would your cap with the window fit the tank I currently have?

if its wrinkle black it should be close enough. no, our window cap only fits our tanks. we custom made the cap and the ring it screws into. just sell that thing, before the welds crack :uh oh::p

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
On the intercooler tanks what is the window cap material made of? My concern is that over time once it is exposed to heat multiple times it will turn yellow. I have seen several plastics due this over time and was curious what the material was made of?

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
On the intercooler tanks what is the window cap material made of? My concern is that over time once it is exposed to heat multiple times it will turn yellow. I have seen several plastics due this over time and was curious what the material was made of?

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member

Uv will do the same thing over time.

Dominican_7

Established Member
Like El Puto Grande as pictured above. What ever the black is and the caps the same w/ windows of course.

Sorry for being a pita, to make it simple, I want El Puto Grande as pictured with the textured black finish. I plan on going with a TVs blower in the future.

Invoice [email protected] and I'll send you the deposit.

thanks

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Price for military guy wanting a puto, wrinkle black and polished window caps?

$260 ic tank
$270 exp tank
$ 50 puto
$ 50 wrinkle black
$ 20 polished caps
$ 40 shipping
------------------
$690 shipped
-$10 military discount
---------
$680

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

The cap is aluminum and the "glass" is poly carbonate

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Sorry for being a pita, to make it simple, I want the photo as pictures with the textured black finish. I plan on going with a TVs blower in the future.

Invoice [email protected] and I'll send you the deposit.

thanks

No problem at all. Ill invoice you later. Heading out to a Shelby car show today :)

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
The cap is aluminum and the "glass" is poly carbonate

Thanks Steve, so its basically the same material most headlight covers are made up of. It would take years of direct exposure from the sun to have any ill effect on these. Needless to say I dont think to many of us will drive around with our hoods off 365 days a year. Im still contemplating one of these, the more I look at them the more I like them :).

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks Steve, so its basically the same material most headlight covers are made up of. It would take years of direct exposure from the sun to have any ill effect on these. Needless to say I dont think to many of us will drive around with our hoods off 365 days a year. Im still contemplating one of these, the more I look at them the more I like them :).

Buy one!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

Crap my first double post, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ill try to catch up later tonight. heading to willow springs in 15 mins :pepper:

Does anyone have a pictures of the Puto tank installed?

i have one that a customer sent me. only a few putos out there right now and most probably not installed yet. ill post it up later when i can

EDIT, dont know why I keep making double posts

its been happening to me as well for a couple of days now

how much for chromes tanks with th se thru glass 2

theyre not chrome, theyre polished.

$260 ic tank
$ 30 ic polished
$ 10 ic cap polished
$ 270 exp tank
$ 30 exp polished
$ 10 exp cap polished
$ 30 shipping
-------------------
$640 shipped

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
here's what a plastic IC res looks like after a semi-hot day at the track :uh oh:

plastictankwarpage_zps230d2f04.jpg

and not just the cap area. the whole top of the tank was all warped

Users who are viewing this thread