True Forged aluminum tanks Spring Group Buy!

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
Hey Steve got mind today and installed looks great!!! One problem my radiator cap has no threads. I have my old cap on for now.
70902725-E227-4373-BB6D-662528119276_zpsysrn0o3f.jpg

If you just press the threaded insert in send it to me I can take care of that

Thanks

Kris

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Hey Steve got mind today and installed looks great!!! One problem my radiator cap has no threads. I have my old cap on for now.
70902725-E227-4373-BB6D-662528119276_zpsysrn0o3f.jpg

If you just press the threaded insert in send it to me I can take care of that

Thanks

Kris

that's a cap cover Kris :thumbsup:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
sorry guys, been super busy trying to get stuff done before foot surgery i had yesterday.

going through my current inventory i found a couple of extra IC tanks so i may have enough for those that have expressed interest. ill be sending pms shortly

SFSN8KE

Established Member
Steve, I've been back and forth with FedEx all week. I picked it up just now and damn these look good!!! Thanks Steve ! Awesome product!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Steve, I've been back and forth with FedEx all week. I picked it up just now and damn these look good!!! Thanks Steve ! Awesome product!

been there done that with all the shipping companies lol. glad you got it and thanks for your patience

Sounds about right, that's what working 15 hour days will do for you

i hear ya lol

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I'll take a gloss black el puto grande

we can do that. if you grab one of the few i have left lol

i have about six IC tanks left and a few exp tanks (if you want a set).

one set of tanks is polished, two sets are wrinkle black, and 2 raw IC tanks i believe

and....

we just got back the first polished puto and it looks amazeballs! :eek::bowdown:

ill post pics of it this weekend

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
im shooting pms to guys who said theyre interested in grabbing some of the last tanks i have but havent heard anything back from anyone....

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Steve, how much for another lid for the supercharger tank? I got the style with the glass window. Problem is I ordered it in polished aluminum for some reason and really it doesn't match anything under hood. Just plain aluminum would have been better. I suppose I could paint it but wanted to see what another lid costs first?

Thanks

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Your pm is full. I need a new seal for my tank you sold me for gt500 it's leaking. Thanks

i made some room. ill pm you

Steve, how much for another lid for the supercharger tank? I got the style with the glass window. Problem is I ordered it in polished aluminum for some reason and really it doesn't match anything under hood. Just plain aluminum would have been better. I suppose I could paint it but wanted to see what another lid costs first?

Thanks

theyre $60 shipped for a plain one. thats my cost on them. not sure we have any extras at the moment either.

you can send yours back and we can brush it for you for no charge. just cover the shipping. :beer:

Guess that means you want pics after I install it.:coolman:

im sure everyone does lol

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
all the tanks i have left in stock are currently being powder coated. i have ONE pair that is raw right now but have a potential buyer for it.

i have a polished pair (potential buyer), 2 wrinkle black pairs, and i think that may be it. then it will be a few months before we make more.

Users who are viewing this thread