True Amazon Prime deals... Post them up!!

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
I could use a good hood light. Milwaukee makes a good one, but this one looks pretty solid too.

Deal of the day for Prime Members: DEWALT 12V/20V MAX Cordless Hood Light, LED Work Light, Bare Tool Only (DCL045B) https://a.co/d/j23Dx2o

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I truly think I don't need anymore stuff but cycling though lightning deals is entertaining. Why does some of this exist?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
not sure if it's any better than normal deals but looks like self emptying shark robots are 250 instead of 500. I use the hell out of my self emptying roomba.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
not sure if it's any better than normal deals but looks like self emptying shark robots are 250 instead of 500. I use the hell out of my self emptying roomba.
I have this one and love it...much cheaper now of course.

Blown 89

Established Member
I've been running their "deals" through camelcamelcamel.com for price checks and have yet to find one that is actually discounted.

Examples:
Digital calipers, 34% off for $158. Normal price, $169.
Fluke voltage tester, $34. Normal price, $35
iPad mini, $380. Chart shows it drops to $390 once a month

Run their deals through that site before assuming you're really getting a good deal. Most of the stuff seems to be taking third party new prices and tossing free shipping on them with maybe, maybe a few dollars off.

196448.jpg

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I've been running their "deals" through camelcamelcamel.com for price checks and have yet to find one that is actually discounted.

Examples:

Run their deals through that site before assuming you're really getting a good deal. Most of the stuff seems to be taking third party new prices and tossing free shipping on them with maybe, maybe a few dollars off.
forgot all about that. The Honey add on shows price history as well.

I think the margins have been so beaten out of retailers that there just isn't much to give anymore

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
That's pretty cool what's the usual price?
It’s does all kinds of cool things. Haha. If you have dewalt batteries already, like I do. I think it’s worth it. Amazon says $135 or so normally. Looking online it’s about that normal price if not more anywhere else.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

Examples:

View attachment 1800939
didnt HF get their dick knocked in the dirt for something similar? Seems like this should be illegal

Users who are viewing this thread