True Amazon Prime deals... Post them up!!

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
Well that Dewalt light I shared just went back up to $140 on Amazon, from $90 for prime day. How the hell does that work? Because they sold out at that price? Wtf.

Blown 89

Established Member
didnt HF get their dick knocked in the dirt for something similar? Seems like this should be illegal
Every company in the world does this shit. I find it in the firearms industry when I jump on a sale and come back a few weeks later and it's the same price. Advertising an percentage off an MSRP price doesn't mean anything if it always sells for that discount.

Blown 89

Established Member
Well that Dewalt light I shared just went back up to $140 on Amazon, from $90 for prime day. How the hell does that work? Because they sold out at that price? Wtf.
That light was $99 on May 31st. Set an alert for it and wait, it looks like it gets down to the prime day price from time to time, especially used/open box. I buy used as often as possible on Amazon.

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
That light was $99 on May 31st. Set an alert for it and wait, it looks like it gets down to the prime day price from time to time, especially used/open box. I buy used as often as possible on Amazon.
Thanks for the good info man. I'll keep an eye on it. But it's some BS that they change the price within hours of it being a prime day deal.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Every company in the world does this shit. I find it in the firearms industry when I jump on a sale and come back a few weeks later and it's the same price. Advertising an percentage off an MSRP price doesn't mean anything if it always sells for that discount.

Can you Say PSA Holiday Sales and Blem Specials?

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
I picked up some weld-on D rings for my current trailer project. Now to get it wired so I can take it to the welder and have racks for the ramps, and D rings welded on. Once that's done, get the pt wood installed and she will be ready for work.

Users who are viewing this thread