Transgender boy Mack Beggs wins Texas state girls' wrestling title

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I remember this thing last year winning, and people flipping out that it was allowed to be even eligible to wrestle women.... I even commented in the thread on here someone made about it.

And in Texas of all places. Get your shit together Texas!

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I remember this thing last year winning, and people flipping out that it was allowed to be even eligible to wrestle women.... I even commented in the thread on here someone made about it.

And in Texas of all places. Get your shit together Texas!

Dude we are having meetings all over right now. The problem is some parts are liberal and it is taking time to wall them in.

stang910

Established Member
This could easily be solved by all the girls/coaches forfeiting that match. If there is no one for the transgender to wrestle there is no reason for it to be on the team. Then there is no chance this transgender gets an unfair scholarship and takes this problem to the college level.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
This could easily be solved by all the girls/coaches forfeiting that match. If there is no one for the transgender to wrestle there is no reason for it to be on the team. Then there is no chance this transgender gets an unfair scholarship and takes this problem to the college level.

That would start a shit show with all the butt hurt idiots in this world

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member

There were a lot of girls that forfeit matches to “him” last year and they still counted them as wins, one of the reasons he had a 56-0 record.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Sad I would rather be back in that poophole some days then in this country.

Now... now... lets not get carried away... lol

Everything’s bigger in Texas, including girl’s peckers. Lol

Thats cold! Lol

Yep, then they would get sued... they come up with something.

VenomVeins

Established Member
This idiotic quote:
"It has more to do with skill and discipline than strength.”

Completely reminds me of this:

"Jerry, we're all at the same SKILL LEVEL."
giphy.gif

Yeah, its got NOTHING to do with being the new Ivan Drago.

Users who are viewing this thread