Transgender boy Mack Beggs wins Texas state girls' wrestling title

Never_Enough

Established Member
Exactly.

Just step back and look at what dems/libcucks have done to sports.

We’ll circumvent illegal doping rules in place to ‘roid up and win the title 2 years in a row because ZOMG you’re transgender!

First *** to come out in football and get drafted in the 3,192nd round? ZOMG get hordes of cameras in his crib and close up on thier interracial kiss to the point of seeing the previous nights marblebag indentions and sweat on thier lips!

When he washes out from flat out sucking the next season? Call everyone in the NFL racists and bigots!!

The knee during the anthem.

Seriously, can we round lib shitstains up yet and shoot them on site?
Because no one else is gay & we've never seen gay people kiss before. It's all a money/attention grab. I'm ashamed to live in what this world now is. (No, not because some people are gay)

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
As a former Greco wrestler, I have a problem with allowing the competitor to be able to use steroids.

It is an unfair advantage.

I could care less about the sex thing.

Yeah there was no comparison, should see some of the pics from this past competition, the skeletal/muscular development advantage was obvious. I had to reread the article to see if he/she was transition too or from a ‘boy’...

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
First *** to come out in football and get drafted in the 3,192nd round? ZOMG get hordes of cameras in his crib and close up on thier interracial kiss to the point of seeing the previous nights marblebag indentions and sweat on thier lips!

I agree with you - but that part made me LOL in the can. Yes I’m 50 and the word “marblebag” still makes me laugh.

Smm7PT

Established Member
Ok maybe I can maybe see letting the first one slide, “transitioning phase”. But come on Shim should have transitioned by now right?

Yes I meant to say Shim.

I really don’t get this shit, but hey there are people who think the world is flat and we are held on by a force field...

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Blown 89

Established Member
If you want to be a boy wrestle the boys. Modern society is a mess right now.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
so it's ok to juice as a pre-pubescent female and beat up on little girls but we take such offense when grown men who get paid to hit each other as hard as they can use steroids?

Like what the actual f*** is this wrong with this country

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
This is why I don't feel bad when freaks are ostracized or called out and even publicly shamed. Do whatever it is you want but don't expect me to subscribe to such poppycock.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
6CF005BD-C6A9-4EA0-9E9E-3EC098C93A2D.jpeg
Chaz sees nothing wrong with this.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Too funny. I read this the other day.
Sickness is sickness. Chick wants to grow a dick and balls and be a guy. Unbelievable shit. Taking the steroids will make "it" much, much stronger. Definitely not fair at all.

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
How could a person taking performance enhancing steroids compete is beyond me.
They are using a “loophole” in Texas law that allows testosterone to be used if it’s medically necessary. Pretty much bullshit imo. How they consider making the choice to transition at that age a medical necessity is beyond me.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Too funny. I read this the other day.
Sickness is sickness. Chick wants to grow a dick and balls and be a guy. Unbelievable shit. Taking the steroids will make "it" much, much stronger. Definitely not fair at all.

Sick world tones. Definitely ashamed this happened in Tx.
Over seas that idiot would have taken a swan dive off a building

Users who are viewing this thread