Transgender boy Mack Beggs wins Texas state girls' wrestling title

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
He/She is in the school district our two girls are in. Loaded up on steroids and other hormones to transition to male, wrestling girls and obviously winning these matches with ease...kinda ****ed up

SirShaun

Established Member
Disgusting. Gender should be locked until 18. Can't buy lottery tickets, nicotine, alcohol, or vote, but you can self mutilate and take all kinds of drugs. Wtf.

Saw this one story where a boy wanted to become a girl, boiled down to because his parents showed his sister more attention.

It barely got a sexual preference as is, it hasn't been long hit puberty wtf.

VenomVeins

Established Member
Mack is a girl roided with testosterone and other shit to levels eqivalent of Ivan Drago.

Regardless of whether she thinks shes a dude without a porksword, shes competing using steroids, which is ILLEGAL. WTF, why dont they just enforce the basic rules?

I pine for the days when i was only disgusted by faggotry.

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
Smh
gif-girls-vs-boys-prank-2065890.gif

It's all fun and games till someone gets Stone Cold Stunned in their non-binary gender qweef holster.

VenomVeins

Established Member
**** this, I'm out.
Exactly.

Just step back and look at what dems/libcucks have done to sports.

We’ll circumvent illegal doping rules in place to ‘roid up and win the title 2 years in a row because ZOMG you’re transgender!

First *** to come out in football and get drafted in the 3,192nd round? ZOMG get hordes of cameras in his crib and close up on thier interracial kiss to the point of seeing the previous nights marblebag indentions and sweat on thier lips!

When he washes out from flat out sucking the next season? Call everyone in the NFL racists and bigots!!

The knee during the anthem.

Seriously, can we round lib shitstains up yet and shoot them on site?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Year old article. There was a thread already.

Users who are viewing this thread