Tranny/Clutch - say it ain't so

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
The way I look at it, the past is the past and that we are driving a GT350 today is all that matters.

Poop happens and mine was down for a month on the second day of ownership.

Just take it out and drive the snot out of it and you will quickly forget this ever happened.

I make this stuff up as I go, but it really works for me and I am one happy sumna bitz :-D........Steve

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Interesting that they had a hydraulic issue as well and changed the master cylinder, slave, and line.

Good to hear you were taken care of and can now enjoy the car. Good luck with it!

Bigmfcpa

Established Member
Your upset with what part? The fact that you couldn't take pictures or how they are treating you?

Sounds like they are doing everything for you to get it fixed :??::??:
Upset they told my son and I they would call us so we could take pictures and document it and then not being able to and not upfront about it. I had already gone round and round with Ford on my GT500 clutch going out early and was treated miserably and screwed in my estimation. I just wanted to have more information about it this time in case I had to try and fight them again, but, it is what it is now, and we move on and go spank Euro cars around town.

Note one thing - The air police now force the dealers to make sure the tire pressure is correct! CARB and EPA need to go. I guess we're all too stupid here in CA to check it ourselves without Moonbeam Nanny Brown having our car babysitter do it for us.

Last edited:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Actually, a lot of people are too stupid to know how to properly add air to their tires. But they can social network for hours on end...

Helmet

Established Member
Actually, a lot of people are too stupid to know how to properly add air to their tires. But they can social network for hours on end...

I wouldn't be surprised if Mechanics are required by California to check tire pressure

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
Upset they told my son and I they would call us so we could take pictures and document it and then not being able to and not upfront about it. I had already gone round and round with Ford on my GT500 clutch going out early and was treated miserably and screwed in my estimation. I just wanted to have more information about it this time in case I had to try and fight them again, but, it is what it is now, and we move on and go spank Euro cars around town.

Note one thing - The air police now force the dealers to make sure the tire pressure is correct! CARB and EPA need to go. I guess we're all too stupid here in CA to check it ourselves without Moonbeam Nanny Brown having our car babysitter do it for us.

Moonbeam that's funny right there!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread