Traded in the Cobra...got parts now....

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
87whitevert said:
what is the difference between accufab for KB vs Accufab for '03-'04 Cobra? is it just the inlet is different for the KB than the stock eaton?

Jon,,
Kenne Bell's name is on it. That's about it. The actual blade still says accufab.

whippleblown03

Established Member
well i traded rick some parts just an hour ago for my stock blower! its not a bad dream his car is going! he is going to join the fast and furious crowd! LOL still better than joining the vette crowd! lol i figure ice will have his hands full once rick mods that acura!

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
87whitevert said:
what is the difference between accufab for KB vs Accufab for '03-'04 Cobra? is it just the inlet is different for the KB than the stock eaton?

Jon,,

Nothing, one comes with an inlet, the other doesnt...

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
Just pulled the KB and installed one virgin eaton...stock pulley and all. Before I turned a wrench on that beast I tried to talk him out of it. Guess I'll drag his ricer ass along on some of the runs. After talkin a bit I understand the reasons..and most would agree in his situation.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Thanks for doing most of the wrenching tonight....wheres that damn egr gasket....lol Should be all done tomorrow, hopefully

Rick

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
At least you can still use your metric tools...My secretary has an acura...maybe she can hook you up w/ some ricer parts.... :poke: You might be able to trade some stereo stuff for a fart can muffler.

Tru_Ice

Banned
04MystiCobra said:
So what was the situation that forced you to get rid of 1 $32K+ car for another?

It's b/c he's
whip.gif

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Well, its like this, I am getting tired of the vette guys cryin when they get whooped up on, so I am going to let them have their fun for a little while. HAHA

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
All I have to say is you better be around when I have a question...Anyway, I can understand, to me everything is temporary...I remember giving up my convertible cobra last october, one of the hardest things I had to do. Watched the guy drive it away and drove my honda for 6 months while I focused on building my business. It was hard to do, but the right thing to do, so I understand. I may do it again if I feel I need to when I remodel my home this fall. I hope I won't need to, but you never know. Rick, good luck bro and thanks a million for always being there when I was going crazy trying to figure things out. I'll contact you soon about the parts.

Users who are viewing this thread