Traded in the Cobra...got parts now....

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Well, its sad but true, I just traded in the cobra. I am going to see Paul tomorrow to pick up a stock blower. Chuck has first dibs on blower. Local sales here..pm me if you want something shipped...

KB 2.2 with 2.93(17lb) and 2.76(19lb) billetflow pullies, new style, doesnt spray oil - 2800 SOLD
4 piece billetflow idlers silver - 200 SOLD
40 amp BAP - 240 SOLD
SCT BA2400 - 225 SOLD
MRT Catted H - 350 SOLD
LM1 wideband - 300 SOLD
Speed of sound 2 pillar pod(NEW) - 115 SOLD
Autometer boost gauge(NEW) - 100 SOLD
Autometer Fuel Pressure(NEW) - 225 SOLD
Stainless hose for FP gauge. Hides the sensor so its not sitting on top of fuel rail - 50 SOLD
Billetflow IRS Brace(NEW) - 160 SOLD
Metco Driveshaft Safety loop(NEW) - 55 SOLD
60lb injectors with harness's - 475
SCT XCAL 2 with tunes - 300 PENDING
Accufab TB for KB - 300 SOLD
RR Blower Spacer - 125 SOLD

Probably some other stuff, just ask.

Last edited:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Tunes for KB and for pullied eaton.....

Traded it in for a 05 Acura TL. Needed something cheaper to save up for the new cobra and gas is cheaper for this thing

rick

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I may be interested in the MRT and SCT. I just bought 60's last week.
Why you tradin in? :shrug:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Pm me a price greg, you know how much this stuff cost. I also have bungs in both sides of the MRT h for your extra 02 sensors

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
RickSvt said:
Tunes for KB and for pullied eaton.....

Traded it in for a 05 Acura TL. Needed something cheaper to save up for the new cobra and gas is cheaper for this thing

rick

I am looking at doing the same thing....how do you like it? What color did you get??

whippleblown03

Established Member
wow see ya in the morning! the only way i am getting rid of my cobra is for the new shelby! they got alotted 2 coming in at my local dealer and i am 2nd on the list! dont know if i can afford it but it a ways out yet!

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
I am getting the pearl white one with a factory body kit. Its not a rice kit..lol.....

Greg, yes I do have a bap....

rick

Joe5.0

Established Member
No frekin way man. Are you S***** me. Rick your joking right? That thing is a monster!!! You have to be kidding. I wanna be supportive in your desision but thats a VERY HARD trade in man.

whippleblown03

Established Member
he goes racing saturday! runs past the 11.50 mark, gets warned. Rick bremerton raceway cant make you get rid of your car because its to fast! i guess i am one of the faster local 03-04 cobra guy again until some one gets your KB. HECK some one go buy charlies car and buy ricks KB then hang on. i think the IRS would go into little pieces!

Last edited:

whippleblown03

Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
Faster local guy eh....

i am sure there are several other cobras that can get me! its roll bar time if i do a KB if i want to drag race! if rick would have played with it a little more i think a high 10 was possible! o well we will never find out! is that mystic going to the TNT friday? whats she run? 60lbs look out!

Users who are viewing this thread