Traded in the Cobra...got parts now....

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
04MystiCobra said:
I also wanted to say you can drive,...as some of us found out in Kent one night! :beer:

PM me on the tuning stuff. I'm thinking of that route but I have a small prob. A woman!

Trade the woman for the tuning stuff! ;-)

schropper

Established Member
Rick, who is going to take your spot as dyno day team leader? :cryying: Are you going to cruze the Acura down to the BM Saturday night? I wanna take a look.

whippleblown03

Established Member
man o man rick is getting a beaten for offen the cobra! take a look at the gas prices and it is starting to make sense! his cobra was the fastest around washington a few weeks ago! he will get another mustang before long ! mabey a 06 shelby or a 10sec 87gt!

anyone want to buy my stage 2 port eaton and ported plenum with RR 2.8 pulley? i am not getting rid of the cobra! got my eyes on a black supercharger! if i get it(whipple) i can install the eaton for you or be real nice to rick and he might help you put it on for a small fee!

i want to have one of the faster cobras in the area by next spring!

whippleblown03

Established Member
this winter will be mod mania! i want a 10 second street car! and rick will be helping me with some purchasing in the near future even if he is a acura driver now!

rear seat delete
roll cage
bassini headers
3.90 gears
whipple SC
60lb injectors and bigger maf
bigger clutch
LDC cooling mod
tubular K member with coil over suspension
and a new sound system!

Joe5.0

Established Member
Oxford Snake said:
These cars don't need more power to be faster. I will be running 11.6's with my stock blower next season.
Ha well sh** Add either one of the Black Superchargers, and youll be running 10's

Tru_Ice

Banned
Oxford Snake said:
These cars don't need more power to be faster. I will be running 11.6's with my stock blower next season.

We'll have to run heads up next yr then, it'll be a good race. I'm looking for 11.5 na, I don't want a roll cage in my car.

Users who are viewing this thread