traction with a 1000hp?

03_Cobra_Coy

AWESOMENESS
Established Member
So if I wanted to Turbo my car I can buy the HELLION TT setup for $6995. Now my question to you is what else would I have to do? I know I would need to upgrade my Transmission? What is everything I would need to do? And give price so I would know how much it would cost.

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
So if I wanted to Turbo my car I can buy the HELLION TT setup for $6995. Now my question to you is what else would I have to do? I know I would need to upgrade my Transmission? What is everything I would need to do? And give price so I would know how much it would cost.

All depends on how much boost/power you want to turn it up to. If you keep the boost low, you wouldn't have to do any more than you would on a TS car. Make sure you have ample fuel for whatever power you want to make, and make sure your clutch and input shaft are up to the task.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
For you guys that have autos, who did your install? How much did it cost?

I did, It was free and took about 2.5hrs. It's a very easy install but a lift would be a plus. Putting an auto in from the ground would be a Pain in the ass.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
im not wanting alot right away .. maybe 650-700 hp

If you don't have a 26 spline input shaft get one and also a spec 3+ clutch would work fine for that. Or just buy a twindisk but they cost twice as much. A stock T56 will work fine with the better input shaft.

03_Cobra_Coy

AWESOMENESS
Established Member
If you don't have a 26 spline input shaft get one and also a spec 3+ clutch would work fine for that. Or just buy a twindisk but they cost twice as much. A stock T56 will work fine with the better input shaft.

so we are probably looking at $6995 for the Hellion TT SETUP.
26 Spline input shaft $ 319
already have a stage 2 clutch would i be good with that?

and is that all im trying to add how much it would cost for me to buy this stuff. then pay someone to put it on?

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
so we are probably looking at $6995 for the Hellion TT SETUP.
26 Spline input shaft $ 319
already have a stage 2 clutch would i be good with that?

and is that all im trying to add how much it would cost for me to buy this stuff. then pay someone to put it on?

Shop would charge you probably $1k-$1200 to install the turbo kit. Then a few hundred more for the clutch. What is your fuel set up?

03_Cobra_Coy

AWESOMENESS
Established Member
just 93 octane with the keene bell boost a pump. so thats basicly thats all i would need

would do it myself but 1. i wouldnt know where to start and 2. ill be getting home from Afgannyland and i am just wanting to kick back on my couch and not get aggravated with stuff.

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
just 93 octane with the keene bell boost a pump. so thats basicly thats all i would need

would do it myself but 1. i wouldnt know where to start and 2. ill be getting home from Afgannyland and i am just wanting to kick back on my couch and not get aggravated with stuff.

You'll need some injectors and pumps at least then to be good to almost 700hp.

03_Cobra_Coy

AWESOMENESS
Established Member
i got 60 injectors. yea later on down the road ill tune it for more horsepower but for now thats all i would want . can you tune them down to just 700hp because i know with that hellion kit it will have the supercharger too..

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
i got 60 injectors. yea later on down the road ill tune it for more horsepower but for now thats all i would want . can you tune them down to just 700hp because i know with that hellion kit it will have the supercharger too..

Yes it can be turned down that low. You could also opt to not use the blower with that kit, that's what I run.

Users who are viewing this thread