Touring The National Parts Depot Collection

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Thought some of you might enjoy these. Had a chance to walk through and video the private collection at National Parts Depot back in November. One impressive group of automobiles!

Part 1: The Entire Collection

Part 2: Mustang Corner

Part 3: My Top Ten Favorite's

Part 4: My Little Boy's Top Five

IA Shelby

Established Member
Good people that own NPD. The son who I believe has been running the operation for quite some time is forum member on another GT500 forum. Incredibly knowledgeable about cars and their history. And probably the funniest forum member I have ever encountered. His posts are must reads in my opinion.

SLVRNBLK

Established Member
The pair of White T/A's at 31:20 in the first video are the 1989 Indy 500 Pace Car Special Edition with the Grand National 3.8L Turbo V-6. I believe they made around 1500 of them. They stickered for around $30K(which was what my 2000 WS6 Ram Air T/A stickered for over a decade later... Lol). I had just graduated high school and worked as a porter at the local Pontiac dealer the summer of 1989. They had one on the showroom floor that sat there all summer and I would go up and wipe it down every morning, not because it needed it, but because it was the closest I was gonna get to such a special car at 17 years old... Lol. Always had a special place in my heart for those cars. Awesome collection. Thanks for sharing.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great videos and a great venue. Thanks for posting the videos.

Users who are viewing this thread