Totalled my GT. RIP<3

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
well about 3 hours ago I was driving down the highway and came around a left hand bend at about 65mph. I dont know if I hit a bunch of salt or ice or what, but long story short the car kicked sideways, spun around, went backwards up a hillside and smashed off an embankment, came back down over some nice huge concrete slabs jutting up in a drainage ditch and finally came to rest. I walked away without a scratch, thank you FoMoCo.

(all airbags did deploy btw. I know alot of times in these older gt's they dont.)

I spent the last 5 years of my life in that car, I'll never forget it, we had a hell of a run. :rockon:

Last edited:

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
On to bigger and better things now.

RIP faded banana yellow Mustang GT, may the junkyards make the most of your salvageable parts :salute:

Glad you made it out alive man :beer:

tt03mach

Established Member
Sorry about your car. Just remember what's important, you made it out okay.
I got in a horrible accident in my mach a few years ago. After several knee surgeries, my doctor is now telling me I need both knees replaced. I'm 23...
Cars can be replaced. you made it out with what is important, your health.
Best of luck to you.

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
On to bigger and better things now.

RIP faded banana yellow Mustang GT, may the junkyards make the most of your salvageable parts :salute:

Glad you made it out alive man :beer:

:( damn sorry to hear about the car, but glad ya didnt get seriously hurt.

Damn that sucks... Sorry to hear, but glad your ok

At least you are ok. Onto a yellow cobra now. :)

Sorry about your car. Just remember what's important, you made it out okay.
I got in a horrible accident in my mach a few years ago. After several knee surgeries, my doctor is now telling me I need both knees replaced. I'm 23...
Cars can be replaced. you made it out with what is important, your health.
Best of luck to you.

thanks everyone....this is one of the worst feelings in the world...sorry to hear about your accident in the mach, im 23 as well, got lucky I guess.

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
thanks guys...it was scary for sure...i remember the airbags going off as im going backwards smashing off shit just thinking alright this is it, after all the stupid shit ive done in that car its gonna be a little patch of ice that does me in.

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Glad you're okay, but I hope the Trooper that came out to investigate your crash wrote you a nice big ticket for not knowing how to drive.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What was the speed limit on the highway?

Glad you got through it without a scratch. What are your plans as far as a replacement?

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Glad you're ok..

As said, cars can be replaced, people can't.

Take the ins. money, and get yourself another mustang AND a winter beater for next year.

Stories like this remind me why all my cars are off the road by Nov. 1, and not taken back out till April 1st.

Monster Mach

Established Member
Glad you're okay, but I hope the Trooper that came out to investigate your crash wrote you a nice big ticket for not knowing how to drive.

Your a jackass.... he hit ice! Not doing a burnout.. gtfo dumbass it was an ACCIDENT grow up

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread