Totalled my GT. RIP<3

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
:dw: too soon....:nonono:

Glad you're okay, but I hope the Trooper that came out to investigate your crash wrote you a nice big ticket for not knowing how to drive.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Glad you're okay, but I hope the Trooper that came out to investigate your crash wrote you a nice big ticket for not knowing how to drive.

Seriously dude? Stop playin the internet stone cold badass role. GTFO :loser::poke:

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Stay on the possitive side. Always good to see someone walk away from someone like that. Take a break over winter and do an upgrade in the spring. Be well!

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
Oh man that sucks but I'm so glad you are ok! Let us know what your future plans turn out to be. I'd part it out and keep what you want for your next 'yellow' beast.

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member

unfortunately for you my dad is a cop, so no, no ticket. theres always one..

What was the speed limit on the highway?

Glad you got through it without a scratch. What are your plans as far as a replacement?

speed limit was 55, and i have no idea yet

Glad you're ok..

As said, cars can be replaced, people can't.

Take the ins. money, and get yourself another mustang AND a winter beater for next year.

Stories like this remind me why all my cars are off the road by Nov. 1, and not taken back out till April 1st.

there was no snow on the road idk wtf I hit

Your a jackass.... he hit ice! Not doing a burnout.. gtfo dumbass it was an ACCIDENT grow up

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

exactly

Why do you have to be a tool?

haha right

glad you are ok.. what are you going to buy now?

no idea yet

Glad to see your OK......

thanks man

Sorry to hear bud.At least your okay and thats all that really matters

trying to realize that myself

Seriously dude? Stop playin the internet stone cold badass role. GTFO :loser::poke:

Sorry to hear it. Hopefully the insurance writes you a check to aid in your recovery. At the end of the day, it's just a car as much as it hurts to hear.

Good to hear your ok! Now you can look on the bright side and youll have somethin new to play with.

Are the Saleen's ok?

theyre f**ked

That looks like it would be a wild ride. Glad you're okay.

it got a little interesting haha

Lot of damage there and glad to see you made it out ok.

Thank goodness you walked away from that WOW car was destroyed.

Stay on the possitive side. Always good to see someone walk away from someone like that. Take a break over winter and do an upgrade in the spring. Be well!

Oh man that sucks but I'm so glad you are ok! Let us know what your future plans turn out to be. I'd part it out and keep what you want for your next 'yellow' beast.

thanks everyone...really appreciate the kind words...I bought that car myself when I was 18 and I always said I'd keep it forever. Cant believe its gone.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Have you settled with your insurance yet?

Hope you find your dream car again, probably won't be that hard on this forum thou:rockon::rockon:

Just stay positive :beer::beer:

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
Have you settled with your insurance yet?

Hope you find your dream car again, probably won't be that hard on this forum thou:rockon::rockon:

Just stay positive :beer::beer:

dealing with insurance right now, thanks man, hope I find something I like on here

leenstang

Low and Slow
Established Member
Damn hate to see that and glad your ok , but like everyone else has said wait till spring and find another one ..best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread