Totaled my 96 GT(Full update & replacement vehicle)

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
You my friend are a racist....Nobody wants them here? They do the jobs that everyone else is to good to do, all to try to have a better life... Yeah it's sucks that happened to you but get over it. For you to group everyone all the same is very nieve.

he aint a racist and i agree if you aint legal here gtfo of my country that my friends and I have bled for. I dont want to pay for you and your little shithead kids that got citizenship the illegal way. you sir must be one of them or related to one of them to be getting so butthurt about this.

Last edited:

Socal Mach

300+ club
Established Member
You my friend are a racist....Nobody wants them here? They do the jobs that everyone else is to good to do, all to try to have a better life... Yeah it's sucks that happened to you but get over it. For you to group everyone all the same is very nieve.

You my friend are an enabler. Look it up.

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member

Jesus Christ people like this kill me.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Look at suing ICE. Since they fail to enforce immigration laws, it is their fault. Just as if a person would sue a company if you were on the clock and hit them.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very sad to hear of all the grief you've been through. Things seems to be going in a better direction now and I hope things for you get even better.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
First, I'm glad you're ok. I've responded to many accidents similar to yours and the personal injury has been much worse. At the end of the day it's just a piece of metal that can be replaced while you cannot. Yes these vehicles are near and dear to out hearts and in your case it served you until the very end by saving your life.

As for the illegal immigrants, round them all up and send them back, every last one. If that makes me a racist then I'm a racist.

Posted via Topify on Android

Massie02GT

Established Member
First, I'm glad you're ok. I've responded to many accidents similar to yours and the personal injury has been much worse. At the end of the day it's just a piece of metal that can be replaced while you cannot. Yes these vehicles are near and dear to out hearts and in your case it served you until the very end by saving your life.

As for the illegal immigrants, round them all up and send them back, every last one. If that makes me a racist then I'm a racist.

Posted via Topify on Android

You said it a lot nicer than I would have, but I totally agree.

WAY off topic, but I was watching the show Border Wars the other day and there was a group of illegals that got caught. They laughed on camera and said "We'll try again and be better prepared next time. We'll keep doing it until we make it." Personally, that enraged me beyond belief.

Back on topic, OP I'm very sorry to hear what happened. Other than the headaches of everything, glad to hear you made it out alright. As it's been said already, cars can be replaced.

To the guy that said the OP was a racist...there's not enough words to say what you are. Enabler and idiot come to mind, though.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
You said it a lot nicer than I would have, but I totally agree.

WAY off topic, but I was watching the show Border Wars the other day and there was a group of illegals that got caught. They laughed on camera and said "We'll try again and be better prepared next time. We'll keep doing it until we make it." Personally, that enraged me beyond belief.

Enrages me as well. We need to build a wall as tall as the sky and deeper than hell.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member

You my friend are part of the cancerous garbage killing this country. What's with this run-on (...) sentence, lack of spelling malarkey ? Surely you cannot expect people to take you very seriously, coming in here with such a bold statement and not even be able to convey your stance in the proper use of the english language.

As to the comment on their employment, you couldn't even possibly be further from the truth. They take jobs away from americans that we're more than willing to do, because #1) Their willing to work for far less money, because they aren't paying taxes, and the aren't spending that money in this country. Look up the dollar to peso conversion and you'll understand. So you see, this is absolutely horrible for our economy in multiple ways. No taxes, money doesn't go back into our economy and it devalues what americans are able to make in a number of fields.

So yeah, if you're pro american you shouldn't want them here, and if you're not pro american we don't want YOU here!

DarkMach1

Established Member
You my friend are part of the cancerous garbage killing this country. What's with this run-on (...) sentence, lack of spelling malarkey ? Surely you cannot expect people to take you very seriously, coming in here with such a bold statement and not even be able to convey your stance in the proper use of the english language.

As to the comment on their employment, you couldn't even possibly be further from the truth. They take jobs away from americans that we're more than willing to do, because #1) Their willing to work for far less money, because they aren't paying taxes, and the aren't spending that money in this country. Look up the dollar to peso conversion and you'll understand. So you see, this is absolutely horrible for our economy in multiple ways. No taxes, money doesn't go back into our economy and it devalues what americans are able to make in a number of fields.

So yeah, if you're pro american you shouldn't want them here, and if you're not pro american we don't want YOU here!

Legal immigrant here and I agree with you.

klr16G

Established Member
Back to this talk all over again so many people with right and wrong answers here, THEY WOULD BE PAYING US citizens $10 to $15 dollars an hour if the immigrants would not take the job for $6.50. They settle for what ever they can get and have kids in the state's and bam there kids are legal screw that... I wish we could just shoot any one coming to the border, when they notice there people dieing they will stop coming in and start doing it the right way like every one else they are no exception to the rule. You don't see us running to jump in there state and make there money and bring it back, there are to many loop holes to the border patrol and the us system.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread